“Totally relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Cpriana 7

View of pools from rear terrace
Rear pools at night viewed from rear balcony. Ariel view of site - 7th villa (of 11) from right hand site.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of pools from rear terrace
Rear pools at night viewed from rear balcony.
Ariel view of site - 7th villa (of 11) from right hand site.
Front view of villa
Front (sea facing) living room on Ist floor.
Living room / front terrace
Living room
Front terrace - sea to front
View towards rear dining room / kitchen from living room.
Kitchen / Dining room and rear terrace with views over pools
Dining area
Kitchen
Gentle stroll by coast
Coastline behind villa with hidden sandy cove.
Hidden sandy cove - 2 minutes walk
Glorious sunsets - daily!
Site view from hill by beach
View from hill opposite villa
Adjacent coastline
Ground floor rear facing twin bedroom - towards patio doors to rear pool.
Rear twin bedroom towards entrance door.
Ground floor rear facing double bedroom.
Ground floor rear bedroom towards entrance door.
Ground floor front facing master bedroom from entrance.
Master bedroom view into ensuite shower room
Ensuite  shower room.
Master bedroom towards entrance door.
Ground floor master bathroom.
Old fishing harbour along the Karpaz
New harbour  around corner from old one.
Golden Beach
Here fishy fishy
got one!
Evening fishing
Old harbour
Golden beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
EnisS30
“Such a shame. Could've been a lot better.”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is going to be a strange review but I am about half way through my holiday and must've very quickly followed the last guests. This is a suprised to me as when we arrived on the 10th August you'd have sworn nobody had been in the villa for weeks. The broken a.c. unit in the upstairs kitchen and the broken a.c. remote controls left us all a sweaty mess within minutes of arriving. You'd of thought these could've been checked before our arrival and it would been even better if the place could've been partially cooled but alas not to be. Anyway we managed to find one remote that worked for all a.c.'s except the very broken kitchen unit and managed to cool the place down. We reported the issue the next day and the office told us that they knew it was broken and that they were taking steps to replace the full unit. Two days later someone came round to look at it. A few more days and a couple of reminders and then someone came around with a circuit board not the full new unit as promised and guess what...? Yep still broken. So off they go to service the part, but they were going to get a new unit. They also said they were going to return with the serviced part the next day. A few more days passed so we headed into the office whereby the new unit that would only take 24 hours was already ordered. This was of course yet another lie as we had been told this on our first day and as I write this we are more than 10 days into our holiday and still have a broken kitchen air con which makes it too hot to actually cook in the kitchen in August temperatures. So the office here says that Tony C takes more than 5 days to respond but I am not sure I believe them. Fact is we are the ones sweating our balls of in something that is technically too hot to self cater in within close distance of Bogaz which is 50% more expensive to eat at than if we'd holidayed closer to Famagusta. However ,the villa isn't too bad especially after a little clean up. We will buy batteries for all ac remotes so that the following guests hopefully don't have the same issues. We will of course leave the additional bowls we had to buy for the kitchen. The light in the downstairs bathroom could even be fixed. I would've done it myself but it is protected by a screwed to the wall cover and I left my tools at home. Of course it has been reported but the relaxed attitude to issues continued. I am kind of getting use to watching my 14 year old son peeing now as we pass in the mornings. Kind of brought us closer. Anyway, pools are good and clean. All of the people have been friendly. You really do need a car if you stay here but be very aware that when returning to this site in the dark it can be very exciting trying to spot the entrance. You will only understand when and if you give it a go. May the force be with you.

P.S. I will be more than happy to update this if the issues resolve. Let's see.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Aug 2016
Dear Jackie,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I'm very sorry you are having such a difficult time.
The villa was occupied until the 9th August and should have been cleaned for your arrival. As soon as I was made aware of the kitchen aircon unit not working I authorised its repair or replacement and I have, after seeing your comments today again asked Hazir to expedite this.
I donot expect my guests to have to purchase batteries or bowls only to replace any items they break (I generally don't need to ask as most people do this automatically) so as you have needed to this I can only apologise and will of course reimburse you.
Please feel free to contact me directly should issues persist and I hope the rest of your stay will improve quickly.
christine...
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Totally relaxing”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My husband and I stayed at sunrise beach resort in a 3 bed villa called cpriana 7. Must say I thought it was the best one on the whole resort because not only was it sea view it was situated right next to the pool. And is very spacious. The villa is like a house with 3 bedrooms on the ground floor and two balconies on the first floor. You do need a car to get you to restaurants, shops etc. The reception gives you all advice you need and also runs a good taxi service if you don't drive. It is very cheap to eat and drink and the food is amazing, even steaks. It defiantly isn't a lads holiday, more relaxing and chilling. Just what we needed.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 Aug 2016
Dear Christine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback - I' m glad you had a good time and will be acting on your points of advice.
Mussta
“Lovely get away”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Had a lovely holiday there tony was great to deal with house had a buggy couple floats for kids to use u would need a car ideally

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 Jul 2016
Dear Mustafa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.I'm pleased you all had a good stay My hope is to get the villa redecorated and spruced up for next year so hope to see you again.
Watford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Facilities on site
Liked least: the fact you need a car
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lovely spacious clean villa in a great complex with great views
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing