“Excellent place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Decking Lounge/balcony
Twin bedroom
Twin bedroom
Bathroom
Balcony
Our view from the balcony
Rear aspect of cottage
Ventnor Bay
Ventnor Haven & childrens paddling pool
Cooling off in Ventnor bay!
Ventnor cascade gardens
Ventnor
Needles cable car
Shanklin
Arreton church on a winter morning
Godshill model village ' is anyone in there'?
Bembridge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jonathon...
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What can I say. First time on the island and this was the place that caught my eye. The cottage has been well presented with many of the creature comforts of home such as kitchen utensils, washer , LCD tv with freeview, games console and also quick Wi-Fi for those Netflix nights or business.
Owner Cathy is a pleasant person to speak too , and is willing to answer questions and help with any issues that arise.

What sold it for me and my wife to be we're the lovely views from top balcony where you can see almost all of Ventnor and the ocean which was bliss. Another feature is a bottom decking area where you can wake up to the view as well.
It's quite hilly in some areas but does keep you fit lol.

I'm arrival you are greeted with a bottle of wine which is a nice touch after a long journey.

House is upside down so bedrooms are downstairs etc .

If your planning to have a holiday home away from home I would choose this. I will be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The view says it all”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Lovely cottage, brilliant views, everywhere isn't far away, good bus service if you don't want to use your car,

A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a very good time in isle of wight”
Reviewed 28 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in the ocean view cottage.

We were very lucky, the weather was good during our stay. The ocean view from the living room and master bedroom are very impressive when it is sunshine!

The property is very clean and comfortable. It provides everything we need and all appliances are functional.

The scenic drive A3055 is not far away.

Only problem is the overnight road work in front of the cottage. Fortunately, it's just one night disruption.

astarsmor...
Birstall, United Kingdom
“Returning visitors, We just love this holiday cottage.....”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I just have returned here again bringing my parents with me for the third time. We just cant keep away. I look forward to staying here every year. From the moment I get on the car ferry I cant wait to arrive. It has stunning views of the ocean and overlooks the whole of Ventnor seafront. The cottage itself is clean and homely with all you need for a good holiday. And locally there is plenty to do and see my personal favourite is a walk around the botanical gardens. looking forward to next time I arrive back here again.....Many thanks.....

Stephen D
“The English Med!”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in May 2014

4 of us (2 couples) stayed here for my wife's 30th birthday. I'm Irish, she's Greek and the couple we shared with are German and Dutch. Already quite a cosmopolitan mix which was very much in keeping with the environment. We couldn't quite believe it was England!

The house is really well located within walking distance of a lovely fish restaurant, a few friendly bars and a coastal promenade. We spent most of our time on the BBQ area of the house, however, simply taking in the sea views from an impressive height. Everything was very clean, very well laid out and, if we weren't so lazy, there was lots of information laid on about what to do and where to do it. We'd planned to do more exploring but the views were such that we didn't really feel the need.

We've been back since. And many of our friends have taken our advice to visit and not regretted it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing