“Great holiday”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hardwicks...
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great holiday”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This villa is very nicely presented in an excellent location. The welcome pack was very nice full of lovely things. The owner was so kind and helpful. We will definately be staying here again.

25 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Albury Villa. It was a pleasure having you and your lovely family stay. I do hope that we get to see you all again sometime in the future.
Jackie H
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“A jewel in Shanklin's crown”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A delightful and charming villa, both beach and shops are on the doorstep. Beautifully presented and the beds were so comfy - home from home! Perfect venue for a relaxing break in Shanklin. Pet friendly, the cliff top walk is minutes away and lots of other lovely walks nearby, including a dog friendly beach - all year round!
Elaine is a friendly and helpful owner, nothing is too much trouble!
Will definitely be back.
I cannot recommend this highly enough, you will not be disapointed!

9 Aug 2017
Thank you so much Jackie for such a lovely review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Albury Villa, Shanklin and the island. I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime in the future.
susanjbar...
Hillingdon, United Kingdom
“Perfect location for Beach and shops.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

So close to all you would need for the perfect holiday. We parked the car and walked to the beach, to Sandown, to the old and new town and various pubs, great fun as we had a dog. Perfect no drive holiday!
The cottage has all that is needed for a home from home stay and the hamper was very welcome. A lovely holiday and we look forward to returning soon.

9 Aug 2017
Thank you very much Susan for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Albury Cottage. I'm pleased that you found everything on your doorstep so that you could park up and leave your car! It was a pleasure having you stay and I do hope that we do get to see you again sometime in the future.
danberry2...
London, United Kingdom
“Charming holiday stay”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I took my two young daughters for a week on the Island to visit family and having left the booking late found the Albury Vila through TripAdvisor. The Villa itself is well located in the centre of Shanklin and is very well presented and charming. In fact I had a hard time getting my kids to leave the Villa to visit family as they liked the place so much.

Travelling group: Young Children
12 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad that you and your lovely daughters enjoyed your stay at the Albury Villa. I do hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you all again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing