USD 101
USD 81
Travelodge
Northop Hall Country House Hotel(Northop Hall)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 64
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 102/night.

USD 107
USD 79
HolidayInn.com
Beaufort Park Hotel(Mold)(Great Value!)
USD 70
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

USD 108
USD 100
PremierInn.com
USD 250
USD 238
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfunction roommountain parknext morninglots of parkingslept like a logfamily weddingcarbonaralovely breakfastcomfortable roomsgreat mealdance floortea and coffee making facilitiesan overnight staystayed one nightfamily roomvenueceremony
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I didn't have the best stay here, and decided not to write a negative review - instead I wrote an email to the manager to resolve the situation. As I haven't had a reply (not good enough at all I'm afraid) I'll post the message I sent via email here:

To the manager,

I'm writing to give you some feedback on our one night stay with you on Saturday the 1st of July. Firstly, we were happy with the standard of the rooms and the staff were generally polite. We had a lovely breakfast on Sunday morning, we really enjoyed it!
Unfortunately, we did encounter some issues during our stay. I have refrained from writing anything on Trip Advisor, as I believe it is best to try and resolve this directly with you.

We stayed in rooms 3,4,6 and 7. Room 3 was a problem as neither the TV or shower worked. We let members of staff know about this, but nothing was done. We have a 1 year old daughter and had stated so in the booking yet there was no cot in the room on arrival (room 6). We alerted a member of staff (a young gentleman) who told us that the only one they had was in use in room 9, however he would contact the boss to see if there was anything that could be done. He later said that he had located a cot, and asked if we needed any bedding. I replied no, and he said he would sort it and have it taken to our room. We went out to a birthday party at the Mold golf club, and when we returned with a fast asleep baby (around 10:30pm) there was no cot to be seen. It was too late to complain at this stage, as she was fast asleep and had to make do with sleeping in the double bed with me. This of course lead to a very uncomfortable and restless nights sleep! We also noticed an issue with the sink immediately, where it was leaking all over the floor. I told the same young man that dealt with our cot query, and he assured me the handy man would be in later on and he would ask him to come and resolve it. This didn't materialise either. When we arrived for breakfast on the Sunday we thought we would be expected as we had booked breakfast with a member of staff on the Saturday. It was clear that this information hadn't been passed on. There seems to be a lack of communication here. When I left and handed over the key, I didn't really get a warm greeting. A simple 'thanks and hope you enjoyed your stay' would have gone a long way.

Please don't think we are the kind of people that make complaints when they visit any hotel, as I stated the hotel was great in some ways for what we were looking for. However, I feel that there were too many things that went wrong for us not to mention them. Our hope is that this information is used in order to improve things - and perhaps it was just an off night as we are aware that you had a large party there. We have family and friends in the Mold area that we will all be visiting regularly now, and if this situation is resolved it would be fantastic if we were able to use your hotel again. It's in such a nice setting, and we thought the rooms were very comfortable and great for the price!

As previously stated, it's not our style to post a bad review anywhere without having contacted you first. We didn't want to speak to you in person about the situation on Sunday morning as we hadn't slept and needed to leave early for our long journey back to South Wales!

We hope to hear back from you very soon with a resolution,
Kind Regards
Mr Stephens and family

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank CJS1984
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This place is brilliant. The rooms are immaculate, we have been twice 7 had different rooms, the both were outstanding and very clean. The staff were really top, nothing too much trouble. Views & location spot on. Not a bad word to say about this place, run well and would def go back several times when anywhere near.

Room Tip: Can't as all the rooms we have had so far have been excellent
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Attended a family wedding reception, location very nice backing on to golf course makes for lovely photos. Room very comfortable and clean. Wedding breakfast food and evening buffet we're both excellent as was the breakfast the following morning

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Room was exceptionally hot with multiple things damaged in en suite bathroom. Or just not there. No shower screen or shower head holder. Cracked floor tiles no shelf but brackets there no toilet roll holder. Breakfast was average but not filling.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidrQ592IK
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hired the function room for a surprise birthday party with 60 guests. Everything that I wanted was delivered and could not have asked for more, the staff were excellent, All the food was great and all our guests had a really good night. A few people stayed in the rooms and had breakfast the following day and everyone was surprised how good the rooms were for the price.
An excellent job was done by Yan and all his staff and would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: June 2017