All reviews function room mountain park birthday meal next morning family wedding restaurant upstairs lovely breakfast great meal an overnight stay tea and coffee making facilities fish and chips venue yan outbuildings
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This place is brilliant. The rooms are immaculate, we have been twice 7 had different rooms, the both were outstanding and very clean. The staff were really top, nothing too much trouble. Views & location spot on. Not a bad word to say about this place, run well and would def go back several times when anywhere near.

Room Tip: Can't as all the rooms we have had so far have been excellent
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Attended a family wedding reception, location very nice backing on to golf course makes for lovely photos. Room very comfortable and clean. Wedding breakfast food and evening buffet we're both excellent as was the breakfast the following morning

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Room was exceptionally hot with multiple things damaged in en suite bathroom. Or just not there. No shower screen or shower head holder. Cracked floor tiles no shelf but brackets there no toilet roll holder. Breakfast was average but not filling.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank davidrQ592IK
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Hired the function room for a surprise birthday party with 60 guests. Everything that I wanted was delivered and could not have asked for more, the staff were excellent, All the food was great and all our guests had a really good night. A few people stayed in the rooms and had breakfast the following day and everyone was surprised how good the rooms were for the price.
An excellent job was done by Yan and all his staff and would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017

I stayed here last night and I'm rather disappointed all in all. My room was absolutely fine to look at - big enough and a nice sized bed, but unfortunately nothing in there worked. The bathroom was nice and modern, but the shower was either absolutely boiling hot, or freezing cold. I spent 15 minutes trying to figure it out but it just wasn't working properly, so I ended up showering in someone else's room. The TV didn't work - I spent some time trying to sort that out too but it just wouldn't turn on at all. The WiFi wouldn't connect from my room - I know it's a bonus having WiFi but I had next to no phone signal so it would have been beneficial. I would have mentioned these things to management whilst I was there, but I was only there for one night and didn't have much time to get ready to leave for a party a few miles away. I wasn't expecting a 5* experience for the money that I paid, but I at least expect things to work. Although I have to say, I did sleep well in the bed. It was clean and comfy. It's a shame to see such a nice stone building in such a nice setting fall to the hands of what I'd say is poor management/upkeep. I hope you give this place some attention in the future and I wish you all the best in doing so.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family