Best campsite I have ever stayed in;
- Toilet facilities are well kept and always clean.
- Washing facilities again are always clean, they are large enough for a family to fit inside so if you have small children it is perfect to take them in to shower with you
.- Centralised play park for the little ones.
- Walking distance to an amazing beach, perfect for a BBQ or campfire!
- Staff are friendly and helpful, we arrived after the reception area was closed and found our pitch number and site map pinned to the main door for us to follow.
- Small kitchen area with kettle which is unusual but very useful for the morning after.
One thing I will say, that is the weather is wet (as it usually is in Scotland) then make sure to bring your wellies as the camping pitches get very muddy!!
A must stay campsite in Scotland!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Belhaven Bay Caravan and Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belhaven Bay Caravan And Camping Park Dunbar, Scotland