Best campsite I have ever stayed in;
- Toilet facilities are well kept and always clean.
- Washing facilities again are always clean, they are large enough for a family to fit inside so if you have small children it is perfect to take them in to shower with you
.- Centralised play park for the little ones.
- Walking distance to an amazing beach, perfect for a BBQ or campfire!
- Staff are friendly and helpful, we arrived after the reception area was closed and found our pitch number and site map pinned to the main door for us to follow.
- Small kitchen area with kettle which is unusual but very useful for the morning after.
One thing I will say, that is the weather is wet (as it usually is in Scotland) then make sure to bring your wellies as the camping pitches get very muddy!!
A must stay campsite in Scotland!!!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking