All reviews laundry room great site lovely campsite great facilities short walk toilet facilities are picnic tables mid week plenty room previous years tent pitches school holidays museum of flight motor home coastal path john muir east fortune
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We are just back from Belhaven Bay where we spent 3 nights in our tourer.

We booked over the phone, which was quick and easy. On arrival we received a very warm welcome.

We were given a plan of the site which was clearly marked with the position of our pitch. The plan also showed the position of bins, elsan disposal, waste water disposal and fresh water points as well as toilets etc.

Our premium pitch was excellent and all facilities on the site were first class, clean and well looked after.

There is some noise from the nearby building site, but not enough to upset us or spoil our stay.

All in all a lovely stay and we will definitely return.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very disspapointed with recent stay. Booked 2 caravans with friends and children for 3 days. Highlighted a number of issues on-site which were to be honest dismissed, we wrote to the site on 14th August and as yet to receive a reply.... Expected better than this..

1. The building site over the road caused excessuve noise from 6.30am every morning-we should've been made aware of this in advance
2. Wifi was a total waste of money as it didnt work - I had to do some work when away and ended up sitting in a car off site to complete this- I enquired about this on-site and was told to log on & find the number to call as they didn;t have anything to do with it.... difficult when you couldn't get logged on surely?
3. Took 3 hours for the 'emergency' call regarduing total power cut in the caravan to be responded to... We had to ring twice and cancel a night out sitting waiting for this to be resolved...

This was all colated in a very nice complaint letter to which ahsn't even had a 'thank you for highlighting this feedback to us' response- which I am dissapointed with considering the reviews and awards the site and group has?

Room tip: stay away from the road and noisey building site!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Sarahbell1174
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Just been to stay in one of the static vans at the site with my parents and niece. We had an excellent week, visiting local places and the time on the site was brilliant. My 5 year old niece loved playing in the parks every day and enjoyed riding her bike around the site between the parks and on her own around the part of the site we were on. The area around site was lovely to walk with lots to see and do. Would recommend it to anyone, families or couples.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights with my friend and her 2 kids in a tent at this park. It was my first time camping and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The campsite facilities are excellent and immaculately clean. The kids loved the small playpark and exploring in the trees. It was a 5 minute walk to the beach and a 40 minute coastal walk to the town of Dunbar which is well worth a visit. Has given me the camping bug-I had tent envy!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest sites I've stayed at. We had standard (non electric) tent pitch. Toilets, showers and kitchen all amazing - almost brand new straight out of designer catalogue !
Great beach and country park a short walk away. Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family