USD 79
USD 56
USD 53
Priceline
  • Pool
Premier Inn Wigan (M6, J25) Hotel(Wigan)(Great Value!)
USD 71
  • Restaurant
USD 80
USD 63
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 76/night.

USD 76
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed heremeal dealmodern hotelcar parkold police stationwigan town centrecentral locationgreat nights sleepmember of staffdefinitely stay here againexcellent staycomfortable roomsgood sizenight's sleepcomfortable staydw stadiumfamily room
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect placement for a great night out. All the nightlife is in very close proximity. Not too far to walk to the local rugby league clubs. Never had a bad night in Wigan. Cannot recommend too highly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Graeme T
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The waitress and waitresses are very kind, well mannered and have a funny sense of humour. Will and Nic where very approachable and easily bonded. Highly recommed these two they should definitely be rewarded 10/10. Food is also very tasty and money worth spent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

It started bad by not being able to park in the main car park so I had to move my car to a pay and display car park and get up early as to avoid getting a ticket. I was made to move my car straight away meaning I had to drag all my luggage back to the car and then move 4 nights stay dinner was cold every night and knowing asked if thing were ok also sides were ordered and came after we had finished eating.
I wouldn’t mind but the place was empty ghetto was no excuse. You didn’t even get an apology no front desk all automated so know one to complaint to or help you out.
I had accidentally cut myself and was made to sleep in dirty sheets as k Isobel changed them.
I have complained to ceo email adress but they are being unhelpful and really don’t care.
I will definitely not being staying at premier inn again

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank Mcgr4th
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Wigan Town Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to share your review.

It's a shame to read of your disappointing experience due to the issues you had with the car park and restaurant and also that the level of cleanliness wasn't up to our usual standards.

I've raised your comments with the Hotel and Restaurant Managers so that they can ensure this has been followed up internally with their teams and measures put in place to avoid your experience being repeated.

I'm also sorry to see you've not had a satisfactory response to your complaint. If you haven't done so already, we'd advise contacting our Guest Relations Team via the form on our website, or by calling them on 0333 003 0025 as they'll be able to look into this with further details from you and provide an update.

Kind Regards

Amy

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We’ve just spent 4 nights here. Everything was ok. Room was a good size, comfortable bed and good shower. The room was clean but a few issues: rubbish wasn’t lifted, teabags not replenished, cups unwashed, toilet roll not replaced and insufficient towels. All rectified by speaking to the gentleman at the reception. He was helpful and friendly. In fact, he was the only member of staff I encountered during our stay. Perhaps they are short staffed.

The hotel is about 15 minutes walk from the station if travelling by train. There is a small car park at the hotel but ample other spaces close to the hotel. The shops are also about 15 minutes walk away. There is a Lidl situated next door so that was ideal.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights for work. The hotel was great. Easy walking distance of the station. Clean room, comfortable bed, decent hot shower and fluffy towels I wished I could have taken home! The wi-fi was a bit touch and go and food was OK, great coffee at breakfast, but could have been a bit more exciting. The staff were excellent. Super friendly and helpful and really made the stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business