“A very comfortable stay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Loft

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nedlar80
“A very comfortable stay”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed at the loft in wigan for 3 weeks , as i was working in manchester. Overall the loft was a very comfortable base and a well presented modern flat.
I would definately recommend the loft to friends if they were heading that way.
As it was a work base for me, the only negative i have, would be the WIFI. Although available, it was temperamental at times, and completely lacking at others.
Other than that really nice and good value. Not forgetting Denise, making sure our linen was ok and whether it needed changing etc. more than helpful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
5 Nov 2014
Thank you for your positive comments and feedback. I'm happy you had a comfortable stay at The Loft. Apologies for the lack of wifi signal, we have since improved it and our latest guest has confirmed it is now working correctly. If you return to Manchester, we would love to have you back.
Emily C
“Plan to Return”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I spent 4 days of vacation in Wigan and discovered this property only in the middle to spend two nights. Despite the convenient price, my stay was absolutely enjoyable and comfortable. The space is amble for a single or a couple, the area is calm and the one apartment per floor together with the private main entrance were advantageous. The furniture is modern and smartly matched and fitted together in a way that nothing of one's needs is missing. I would be disappointed if next time I checked and found that all apartments were busy.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
21 Aug 2014
thank you for your positive comments, and we do hope to see you again in the future.
atherton2...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“wigan retreat”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

lovely appartment enjoyed our stay .lovely suroundings a pleasurable stay.above a pub no noise at all from the pub.the staff in the pub were very polite and pleasent.
we will defenatly stay again. everything you needed in the appartment just lovely.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: a peacful weekend in good clean suroundings
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 Jun 2014
Many thanks for your comments, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay at The Loft and we do hope to see you again.
jumbocod
moraira
“Beautiful apartment.”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We sold our motorhome the day we arrived in Spain so we were stuck for somewhere to stay. Needed to be in Wigan so searched on the internet and The Loft came up. I filled the contact form in and within 5 minutes the owner called me, and she was in holiday in Spain and sorted everything out. It is up a few flights of stairs over a pub, but well worth the walk up. It is decorated beautifully with everything you need. No noise from the pub. Great staff in the pub very helpful. Stayed for 6 nights then it was booked so had to leave. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Thank you.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 May 2014
Many many thanks for your positive and honest comments. We are happy you had a nice comfortable stay with us and we do hope you will pass on your comments about The Loft to your friends and family.
jumpupBri...
Bristol
“Second time at and just as lovely!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my second (week long) stay at The Loft. I was again returning to the local University to study. As my previous review mentioned this was perfect for my needs – peaceful, quiet and relaxing. There had been several additions to the apartment since my first visit. These included a new leather sofa and various additional pieces of kitchen equipment. The apartment was again spotless and the pub staff very happy to help in any way. I would again highly recommend this apartment for a sole traveller or a couple.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
17 Mar 2014
Many thanks for your positive comments, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and glad you noticed the additions! Hope to see you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing