“Welcoming, friendly and efficient”

Brewers Fayre Wheatlea Park
Ranked #94 of 441 Restaurants in Wigan
Price range: USD 13 - USD 32
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I recently visited here with friends after attending an event at Haydock Park.
It is conveniently located and we all had a good meal in comfortable surroundings before heading off in our separate directions.

I would certainly visit again

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had my sons birthday party here today and I just wanted to leave a little review to say how happy I was with everything. The 2 girls in the play area were very helpful and made sure everything was organised and we had everything we needed. Thank you to Marie and Darren for making sure everything ran smoothly. All the kids really enjoyed themselves and you made the birthday boy very happy! Thank you! Xx

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Staff and food always top marks.
Local to us and it's like going home, no fuss no bother just great food and fantastic staff.
Couldn't recommend more highly, especially Marie the epitome of smiles and helpfulness
Vanessa and Duane

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We go to this restaurant during the week on a regular basis. The food is always lovely nothing fancy just really nice and the staff go out of there way to help. Nothing is too much trouble.Excellent place for both couples and families.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very busy restaurant very close to J25 of the M6.

Cannot find anything to fault, although each time we were in (we stayed at the adjoining Premier Inn for 3 nights) the place was so busy, the staff were run off their feet but amazing. Each and everyone had a smile and a pleasant word as they were serving. On our last night, one staff member (I forget her name) remembered us from the previous night and I felt this was a nice touch considering how busy the restaurant was on each evening.

The play area was loved by both my two children and me. They had great fun playing with other children and we could relax with a drink and talk to the other parents at surrounding tables.

If ever in the area again, I would certainly return to this Brewers Fayre.