Premier Inn Durham East Hotel
USD 215
USD 121
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 99
USD 94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

The Avenue Inn(High Shincliffe)
USD 99
The Honest Lawyer Hotel(Durham)(Great Value!)
USD 67
USD 63
USD 120
USD 117
Bannatyne Hotel Durham(Durham)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 57
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Durham City Centre(Durham)(Great Value!)
USD 93
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 137
USD 133
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Durham North Hotel(Durham)(Great Value!)
USD 81
PremierInn.com
All reviewstable tablean industrial estaterestaurant next dooradjoining restaurantthe pubcity centremeal dealquiet locationbudget hotelevening mealpark and rideplenty of parkingstayed nightspleasant stayshort breakwe've stayedcomfy bed
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Staff were courteous and professional. The room itself was clean and tidy. There wasn't any noise disturbance during my stay. I found a few other businessmen and businesswomen staying at the same location. All seemed friendly. Great place to stay

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I haven't stayed in a Premier Inn for a few years but this one must be at the back of the queue to be updated, not had a mechanical key to open a hotel room since I don't know when & the television the size of my wrist watch didn't get my stay off to a good start, evening meal next door was good ok would have been great if I had got what I asked for, not having an early start to the morning I was looking forward to a lie in..... Well that was until the car garage at the side of the hotel got there parts delivery at around 5:30am and as always checking out.... How was your stay?.... After complaining all you get is a half sympathetic "oh I'm sorry about that" ....what ever happened to the good night guarantee ? other that that I had a good night sleep .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Durham East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi There,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am sorry to read of your disappointment with the facilities and noise disturbance whilst staying with us, we will pass your feedback onto the management team so they are aware.

For any future stays if you are a light sleeper then please do let us know and we can add a room request onto the booking for a quieter part of the hotel. The team will always do their best to accommodate requests.

Thanks

Reviewed 17 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Stayed in the hotel for two 5 day stints. The staff we extremely helpful and professional. The breakfast was good if not a bit too big. The dinner menu was obviously popular with locals which is good to see and i had no complaints.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business