“Guns & fun - a top day out that you won't forget!”

Supreme Adventure Sports
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Booked an experience clay pigeon shooting and off-road 4x4 driving - it was absolutely amazing! Top banter from Chris, the instructor, who kept us entertained all day. Despite me having zero coordination, under his guidance I managed to hit some clay pigeons. His instruction for the 4x4 driving was faultless, it was scary at times but had complete faith in him . . . Would highly recommend these experiences with this SAS - a top day out that you won't forget!

Reviewed 17 January 2015

My wife and I have already done an of road experience with Land Rover but booked this experience through living social at a fraction of the price.
The vehicle used was a Land Rover Defender long wheel base.
The venue was a disused quarry which offered a range of different challenges,
The instruction was very professional and friendly.
Well worth a go as an introduction to of road driving.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

My wife kindly bought me a voucher for the 4x4 driving experience as a xmas present. The instructor, Chris, was very friendly and gave clear instructions on how to approach and tackle each obstacle. It was quite unnerving going over the top of a near sheer drop not being able to see where you were going!!. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and marvelled at the abilities of the Land Rover I was driving.

2  Thank NewcastleLil
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I went here with friends as part of an organised group. I admit I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself, was just going along with friends choices, but we did the archery and shooting and I ended up loving it!!!!! Totally recommended!!

1  Thank mumofthreeLeanne
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2011

The staff at the venue were great and looked after us really well even though the weather was not the best.
We were clay shooting and i have never done this before, The instructor was very good in explaining all the safety points and how to hit the targets ( Which i was very good at)
We would recomend this compant to anyone and we will be back again to try something else.