“Exciting, challenging and great fun”

Supreme Adventure Sports
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My wife kindly bought me a voucher for the 4x4 driving experience as a xmas present. The instructor, Chris, was very friendly and gave clear instructions on how to approach and tackle each obstacle. It was quite unnerving going over the top of a near sheer drop not being able to see where you were going!!. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and marvelled at the abilities of the Land Rover I was driving.

2  Thank NewcastleLil

Reviewed 9 August 2011

I went here with friends as part of an organised group. I admit I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself, was just going along with friends choices, but we did the archery and shooting and I ended up loving it!!!!! Totally recommended!!

1  Thank mumofthreeLeanne
Reviewed 20 July 2011

The staff at the venue were great and looked after us really well even though the weather was not the best.
We were clay shooting and i have never done this before, The instructor was very good in explaining all the safety points and how to hit the targets ( Which i was very good at)
We would recomend this compant to anyone and we will be back again to try something else.