“Amazing”

Supreme Adventure Sports
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I went here with friends as part of an organised group. I admit I wasn't expecting to enjoy myself, was just going along with friends choices, but we did the archery and shooting and I ended up loving it!!!!! Totally recommended!!

1  Thank mumofthreeLeanne

Reviewed 20 July 2011

The staff at the venue were great and looked after us really well even though the weather was not the best.
We were clay shooting and i have never done this before, The instructor was very good in explaining all the safety points and how to hit the targets ( Which i was very good at)
We would recomend this compant to anyone and we will be back again to try something else.