“Excellent! 😍”
Review of Thai at Review

Thai at Review
Price range: USD 6 - USD 32
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Description: We are a small Authentic Thai restaurant, where you can see all the food being cooked fresh by the owner. Seats up to 25 people, small parties can reserve the whole venue. No alcohol licence but you can bring your own drinks for £2 per head corkage. Takeaways available too for collection every night when open - please ring ahead. Booking always recommended to avoid disappointment we are very busy on Friday and Saturday nights now.
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I had never tried Thai food until coming to this restraint and I was definetly not disappointed.
Food was amazing, staff were very polite and attended to your every need/request checking up on our table.
Open kitchen so you can see your meal being made and brought to your table. Food was very tasty & everything in it was fresh.
The restraint & bathroom all seemed very clean & up to expected standards.
Love the fact that they do corcage,this means that we could take our own drinks (including alcohol) and they only charged us £2 to have it in the restaurant but they also offer soft drinks. Was nice to see this restart isn’t just for adults as there were young children there in a high chair.
Overall I was very pleased & certently not disappointed, would recomend to anyone who is maybe looking to try something new.
Will be returning !

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Took a little searching for but when we found this little gem we were not left disappointed.
Situated on the first floor of a three storey building this unlikely setting is perfect.
The open kitchen is what strikes you first....what you see is what you get, with nothing hidden.
The restaurant is fairly sparsely decorated with lots of distance between tables and yet it feels quite cosy.
No licence so no alchohol unless you bring your own, we didn’t but that was ok as the food was fab. My colleague has travelled extensively in Thailand and was mightily impressed, simple “Thai food cooked very well” he said.
The menu is not huge, which is a relief really as you go to so many places where the proprietors think more is best.....it’s not. By concentrating on a small number of dishes but doing them very well is the key to Thai@Review and long may you continue doing so.
Barrow, you should be proud of this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t leave many reviews however this restaurant certainly merits one.

Food - I had the Thai fish cake followed by the Thai Green Curry, the flavour, quality and presentation of both dishes was as good as any Thai food I have had.

Hospitality - Tai the owner and cook is very welcoming, hard working and she took time to have a chat with me which I thought was very kind.

Restaurant - the dining experience was pleasant, you can see Tai prepare and cook the food from your table, the furnishings are modern and the restaurant itself is very cosy.

Price - £4 a starter and £10 a main course is good value taking account of the quality.

Location - the restaurant is off the main road and is definitely worth the effort to seek out as you won’t be disappointed.

Finally - In my opinion this is the best restaurant in Barrow and I have experienced quite a few.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I were staying for the night in barrow. Found this restaurant on trip advisor, I absolutely love thai food and couldn’t wait to try it. It’s a small restaurant located above a beauty Salon. Me my boyfriend and two children (aged 4 and 2) ate here tonight and I can honestly say it was one of the best thai meals I’ve had outside of Thailand, and very reasonably priced. All freshly cooked in front of you using fresh ingredients by one very talented female chef. She was lovely and made sure we were happy throughout our meal. I wouldn’t hesitate to eat here again if I’m ever back in barrow.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. Food was quick to arrive and the service was helpful and friendly, can’t fault!

Date of visit: August 2018