We stayed in this lovely hotel for just 1 night but it was wonderful. Once we had got our heads around being welcomed by intercom (which works well and is a great idea once you get used to it) the room was superb, calming,clean, warm and very tasteful. Every detail was thought through, for example not just tea and coffee in the rooms but hot choc, green tea and herbal tea. The bed was amazingly plush and soft with plentiful thick feather pillows. The bathroom looked brand spanking new and I could have stayed in the power shower all day. As it's a kid free hotel it's quiet and peaceful - I don't object to kids, indeed I have 2 (they were with Nanny) but it was a blessed relief to experience such peace for the first time in 5 or so years! The breakfast was a highlight - again every thing was plentiful and nothing too much trouble. Pastries, yogurts, fruit, cereal were all a help yourself extravaganza then a full cooked breakfast with all the trimmings, toast, coffee, tea and juice. I didn't need to eat for a week! Thank you so much - we do hope to come back if we can convince Nanny to babysit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional and comfortable "adult only" Guest House with character features. Superior rooms have power showers and superior pocket sprung with memory foam beds with a choice of 5' King or 6' Super King beds. We also have saver doubles and kings for those travelling on a budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eastbourne Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbourne Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Eastbourne Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, Lake District, England