1,847 results
All reviewsluxury roommood lightingspa bathsanctuary suiteescape suitelip balmhideout houserose petalstortechampagne on iceteddy bearmy partneripod dockunderfloor heatingon arrivaleggs benedictchurch suites
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We stayed for 4 nights in a luxury room and found it to be just what we needed.The room was very comfy and warm and the bath and shower room clean and spacious.All of the staff were very helpful and friendly.Good breakfasts with plenty of selection were also welcome.We tried the spa at the hotel next door which comes as part of the package.This was nice but not great-the steam room and pool water not very warm and a lot of sand in a whirlpool that dis not appear to be working.Overall I would recommend this hotel and the area of Bowness was very pleasant on an evening.Very close to the boats for trips around the lake too

Stayed: October 2015
Bowness01, General Manager at Cranleigh Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us, I am pleased to hear your stay was comfortable and that the team were helpful and friendly throughout your stay. I shall certainly pass on your kind comments to the team.
Thank you for mentioning how clean and spacious you found the room. Its lovely to hear you enjoyed your breakfast each morning.

I have passed on your comments regarding the spa to the spa manager and they will be taking a look into this right away.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback. All feedback from your guests is extremely important to us as it helps us improve as we move forward.

I hope we can welcome you both back to The Cranleigh very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We just stayed at the Cranleigh Boutique Hotel, Church Suites - Fantasy Room. Worth every penny, sipping champagne in the double bath with mood lighting set low and chill out music playing and glow of the fire from the lounge, at 4 o'clock on a Monday afternoon! Look at the website, watch the video, it delivers what is promised and more.
Many thanks to the staff for the service and the owner for creating something truly spectacular.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Bowness01, General Manager at Cranleigh Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay in our Church Suites. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the in room facilities especially the airjet spa bath with mood lighting. The Church Suites is controlled by an I pad which allows you to access movies, music and tv channels from 4 different points in the suite. Watching a movie on your drop down cinema screen in the winter months is a perfect way to unwind.
Thank you for mentioning how friendly and help the Cranleigh team were during your stay, Customer service is extremely important to us and we want all of our guests to feel special whilst with us.
I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Cranleigh, Hideout or Church Suites very soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Location is fantastic, staff are welcoming and helpful, breakfast is the best I have ever had! The super king size bed was magnificent. You can see why this hotel has won rewards, beautiful, would definitely visit again. 10/10.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found The Cranleigh team welcoming and helpful through out your stay. I shall certainly pass on your comments in the next staff meeting.
Thank you for mentioning how comfortable the bed was in your room.
I hope to see you both again in the not too distant future

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Go on, spoil yourself. A super indulgent retreat situated in the heart of Bowness, perfectly located for all bars, restaurants and the lake. The staff are fantastically helpful and nothing is too much trouble for Mickeala the Manager and Harry on the front desk. Complimentary Champagne and Mini Bar, pillow mists, chocolates and Spa Bath, topped off the opulence of the Escape Suite. Excellent choice of breakfast served in your suite if required, made for a relaxing morning. Already planning next years Autumn visit with the quandary of which suite to choose next !

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Cranleigh and that the team were able to help you through out.
I will certainly pass on your kind comments to the team.
Thank you for mentioning how lovely your breakfast was whilst staying with us. The Escape Suite and Sanctuary Suite do have the option for room service breakfast.
If you need any help deciding on which suite to stay in next year please contact us and we will be very happy to help you.

Once again thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Always wanted to stay here so my wife booked it for my birthday and kept it a surprise. Sometimes a surprise can be a risk but this one is worth the risk. Our room was so well decorated and lights were amazing. Bathroom with jet bath shower and underfloor heating. As a host Micheala was a superstar. She helped us with everything and recommended places to go as she knows the area well. Very friendly and always smiling. Made us feel welcome right from the moment we stepped in. Sometimes when you pay a lot for a hotel you are left disappointed with service but not in this case. We were very impressed. Their breakfast is amazing too. Check out our pics and you will know what I mean. Will certainly be going back in future and recommend this beauty to all my friends & family.

Stayed: October 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us, I am extremely pleased to read your kind comments especially around the customer service you received during your stay with us. I shall certainly pass these on to the team.

Thank you for mentioning how lovely our breakfasts were, We have tried our best to provide something for everyone if any guests have special dietary requirements we shall always provide something for them. We use locally sourced products for our breakfast and all ordered are cooked fresh to order.

Once again I would like to thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.