Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 67
Expedia.comUSD 67
PricelineUSD 67
eDreamsUSD 67
TravelocityUSD 67
CheapTicketsUSD 67
All reviews mr sheikh birthday party ostler restaurant king room christmas lunch wedding reception wedding breakfast evening reception food was lovely went smoothly function room wedding venue great night the hotel manager full english breakfast oatcakes great value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

This is a lovely hotel. I have stayed here a few times and have found the staff are always extremely welcoming, professional and tend to all your needs. The borough arms is also amazing value for money and I will definitely be staying here again and urge more people to do the same.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2021

Stayed here for 3 nights perfect for what we needed, very clean lovely helpfull staff even got the cleaner asking us if we need more clean towels and coffee, Mr shake is a lovely man , extremely happy will be returning soon

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2021

My room was fine, and I was provided with a packed lunch for the days when I was working.
I received an early morning call, and breakfast was delivered to my room.
I gather that other Hotels in Stoke on Trent were not providing breakfast, so I count myself to have been very fortunate in staying at the Borough Arms, and would certainly do so again.

Room tip: At present, all guests are accomodated in the Annexe, which is in a quiet area.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2021

Clean, comfortable and spacious room. Spacious bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
The staff couldn’t be more helpful and friendly. I have stayed in other hotels whilst working in this area and this is by far the nicest and best value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Mr sheikh has been amazingly helpful today to myself and my brother who is going through a tough time at the minute, and after spending two nights on the street I wasn’t having any luck finding a hotel untill I called the borough arms hotel , mr sheikh has generously let him stay at the hotel for a very affordable price during the pandemic, I’m very greatful and 100% recommend this hotel.
The staff are also very pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled with family