“Fabulous”

Ranked #2 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We had the most wonderful meal here the weekend before Valentines Day. We both had the scallops for a starter, followed by boeuf bourguignon with strawberry tarts and icecream for pudding. Simple but utterly delicious and worth every penny. I cannot recommend this lovely, little gem of an eaterie enough. The ambience was delightful and the decor superb. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Time for Tea

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This place is so good that I almost don't want to recommend it. It is a traditional tea room that does excellent food, brilliant cakes and very large pots of tea. We have never felt rushed and always had fantastic service. Got to be one of the best tea rooms in the country.

Please don't visit when we want to visit as we are always gutted if the place is full!

1  Thank Superships1
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My Husband and I are locals and we regularly visit Pascal and Sam for breakfast. I always have scrambled eggs and my Husband has salmon with scrambled eggs. We have never had another breakfast as good; the eggs are perfect and the bread is hand sliced (nice and thick with lots of real butter). The tea is also very good with white china cups, real milk and sugar in bowls and jugs (not horrible portions). Sam and Pascal are very friendly and nothing is to much trouble (also plenty of tea pot refils).
I have read peoples reviews advising that they have not been allowed to take their buggies into the cafe; the cafe is very small and it would be hazardous for the child in the buggy. I'm sure the parents wouldn't be to pleased if a hot pot of tea etc.. were to fall onto their child?! I'm sure I wouldn't. Pascal is only thinking of the safety of the child.

2  Thank donna b
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We visit Weymouth every year and always look forward to our visit to our favourite tea rooms. Cream tea is my favourite, fabulous scones with ample portions of jam and clotted cream in individual pots [not in plastic peel back containers like some places i could mention..]. My husband always has the Belgian Chocolate Flapjack which never disappoints. Service is great, staff always friendly and I would thoroughly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Allieboo
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This place does the most amazing french food and i reommend the croque monsieur with a pot of tea then some of the amazing homemade cakes.This is located on the harbour side a bit tucked away but well worth finding for a spot of lunch

1  Thank Alan M