Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews murder mystery checking out dinner menu spa bath tea or coffee cheeseboard fillet steak wet room lovely place evening meal stayed one night high standard warm welcome carvery venue barn farm
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

If you're considering booking a stay here please do it! We paid £50 and got a massive room which was clean and cozy. When met at reception a lovely man greeted us and then took us outside to show us our room. We also had an amazing view from the window in the room of rolling fields. Will definitely be back as we missed breakfast and smelt the food when checking out (it smelt delicious).

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I've read through several reviews which were similar. Its a decent place to stay - yes the decor is somewhat mixed and, in places, outdated, the WIFI isn't great (but the 4G is) but the rooms are quiet,pleasant and clean with plenty of hot water. The food is good (ate at the restaurant in the evening) and reasonably priced. yeah the breakfast choice isn't great but it's cooked well and tastes good ..... very friendly staff made our stay most pleasant.
At this price point you shouldnt' expect too much but what you do is good

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Four of us attended here for evening meal for early birthdays for myself and my daughter in law birthdays and we were not disappointed. The experience from walking in to walking out was positive and welcoming. The drinks were reasonably priced. The service was was very attentive and the food was the icing on the cake.... Perfect!

We all had different starters, I had mussels which were yummy. The other had Pate, Garlic Mushrooms and Tandoori Chicken of course we all had a taste of each others so I can therefore vouch they all were tasty. We all had Filet Steak which was perfect, it melted in you mouth. Umm could eat it again... followed by various desserts and cheeseboard. Thank you Jersey Farm for making our birthday special and delicious. We will be back and if your reading this and thinking about going .... go you don’t regret it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra Parks E
Reviewed 9 December 2019

My daughter and myself went to lunch here today 8/12/19 was very impressed, great choice of meats and the veg was great too .. you get a lot for your money and walk red hot too ..will defo come again ..

Good parking too and staff were very helpful and polite.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

So I pretty much live in hotels and in the last year I've had my highs and my lows but I must say this is the best stay yet. So my company forgot to book me in however there was none of this it's not on the system lark, Mark who met me said don't panic and booked me into my room and said he'd sort it out afterwards and welcomed me (very refreshing), the room was spot on very clean and so modern. I went to work and returned for food to be welcomed by hannah, amazing service and so smily and chatty, an absolute delight, as I am alone it's nice just to chat and she was there to do just that. I later joined Tina in the bar who was very down to earth and chatty but getting on with work etc but still had time for me as the customer. Overall lovely pleasant stay and the staff and venue are spot on. Superb stay, the nicest place I've stayed at all year.

Date of stay: November 2019