Open today: 9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Massage

Been for a massage today 14th July 2018 .Massage very good would recomend it but very disappointed... read more

Reviewed 15 July 2018
audreythorley
via mobile
When Disaster Struck

When disaster struck 😭 Sadie was there to pick up her scissors ✂️ and put it all right again... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2018
kizikaz
Beverley, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2015

When I arrived at De Lacy Spa I was pleasantly surprised and shocked because from the front it doesn't look big but inside once you get up the few stairs is huge!
I arrived slightly early for my appointment but the staff where so helpful and asked if I would like to wait up stairs with a coffee so I did. It was lovely and a nice touch was a little biscuit :)
When the lady for ready for me I chose my polish and went in to the room, décor was fab and felt very relaxed.
The pedicure was fantastic, I have had a few and my visit to Beverley to De Lacy Spa was luxurious and relaxing.
I will be going again to for another pedicure also to try a special offer package they have on,
Also got 15% off as they have a vouchercode online at the moment. Bonus :)

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2014

Had a great full-body massage here. Great room and atmosphere. Very relaxing and right in the centre of Beverley.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 1 December 2014

Booked a day off for a much needed de stress, booked a massage, arrived on time to be told masseur would be with me shortly. I was offered a drink which never came & after 30 minutes of waiting was told the masseur hadn't shown up at work. No gesture of good will offered other than to re book for later in the day. Very disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2014
14  Thank HBryan_12
Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

Lovely massage, very relaxing and felt fab afterwards. Only problem was there's nothing to wash oil off with after, felt a little greasy...

1  Thank Jenny L
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

No idea who did my wash and blow dry as she didn't introduce herself. I asked for big curls (had similar done last week in Edinburgh that lasted 2+ days) and the blow dry curls were poor at best. She rectified some of the straight bits with ghds but by the time I got home more had fallen out. My hair hold a style well in general however the styling was so poor that I am now sat at a wedding with frizzy hair. So disappointed. Would NOT recommend. Can't believe I spent £20 on this.

4  Thank keyora