USD 190
Hotels.com
Beaulieu Hotel(Beaulieu)
  • Restaurant
Broadlands Gate(Brockenhurst)
No availability for your dates from these sites
2,754 results
All reviewsthai restaurantzen gardenhydrotherapy poolcambium restaurantle blaireauspa facilitiesoakwood garden roomspa breaknew forestmud treatmentwonderful sparelaxation roomsteam room and saunamain restaurantafternoon teabirthday treatrelaxing stay
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We truly had a wonderful stay here for our Anniversary. The food and wine were effortless and the spa deal was great. The only criticism being that it's too popular!
Thank you to the Sommelier, and the Reception (Suzi in particular - very professional) and Spa staff. My facial was sublime.
Our suite was beautiful, well maintained and spotless. We'll be paying Carey's another visit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicky C
CareysManor, Manager at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you Vicky for your special mentions to our Sommelier Michael and our Receptionist Suzi, both will be thrilled to have been singled out and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

The reception team are extremely welcoming. Room was clean and very comfortable. Food in the Zen garden was fantastic with loads of gluten free options for coeliacs Breakfast also delicious, especially the freshly cooked menu and again - the gluten free options felt very safe for a very sensitive coeliac. The spa was lovely, definitely worth paying the extra to use the hydrotherapy facilities.

Room Tip: We booked a modern garden room which was lovely and very clean
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your delightful 5 star review . I am most pleased that all the team looked after you so well , in particular with making sure your dietary requirements were met.
Thank you for the recommendation for the upgrade to the Hydrotherapy and we hope to have chance to welcome you back again in the not so distant future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 3 November 2017

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely 1 night stay at Carey's Manor. The spa is amazing and so relaxing. The lighting and atmosphere helps you relax. We also enjoyed the forest walk which is a must. All the staff are so welcoming and helpful. We had an evening meal in the Zen Garden Restaurant which was delicious. Breakfast was also amazing. I cannot fault this Hotel and we will definitely return. Thank You to all the staff you enhanced our stay.

Room Tip: We had a Garden room which is near the Spa.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Julie for your wonderful praise in regards to our staff and our Restaurants Zen Garden for your Thai dinner and Cambium for breakfast .
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back when your return .

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I've just hosted a 3 night / 2 day conference at this wonderful establishment. The staff can't do enough to make sure you experience this hotel and all it has to offer. I didn't get a chance to sample the Spa on this occasion but have stayed in the past and you cannot beat it for rest and relaxation. I've eaten in the Thai and French restaurants in the past and this time got to experience the Cambium restaurant and what a pleasure it was. We had a large team dinner on the final night set up in the Beech Private Dining Room next to the restaurant and were thoroughly looked after by the delightful wait staff. The Events Team members Lauren and Francoise deserve a special mention for how very hard they worked. Porter Steve welcomed me on the driveway when I popped up the day before the event to drop off some gifts. He unloaded my car and made sure all the items were placed into the rooms ready for our guests, making their arrival special. Nothing was too much trouble and gave me complete confidence they would take care of everything I requested. Porter Colin was also on hand during the conference / daytime to assist us and was again outstanding in his service. The wonderful receptionist who saved my bacon when my car broke down just as we were leaving for a team building trip also gave exceptional, calm and efficient assistance (I'm so sorry I was rushing around so much I didn't get a chance to learn her name).

If you're looking for a beautiful, luxourious stay in the New Forest then Careys Manor should be top of your list!

Room Tip: Oakwood rooms are lovely, go for one of these!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
CareysManor, Manager at Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you Leslie for your amazing feedback and for special mentions to our Sales team Francoise and Lauren, our Head Concierge Colin , our waiting team in Cambium and our Reception team , they will all be delighted to read such praise .
We hope you have chance to come again for business or for leisure or both !

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

What an amazing hotel, my wife and i have stayed here 2 times before, this being our 3rd Time, it keeps getting better and better, from check in to check out all the staff are so friendly and helpful. I had bought a senspa stay for my wife as a treat, it included 2 treatments which I had a massage which was great, my wife had some face treatments, the senspa pool is heavenly ,makes you relax and forget about work, the food here is top notch, highly recommended! Can't say enough about the staff great job! And thankyou for making our stay extra special.

Mr and Mrs Strugnell

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and continued patronage to our hotel . All the team will be thrilled to read your praise and we hope that we have chance to welcome you back for a fourth return stay.
Kind regards