All reviewspublic car parkgreat locationadults paymakes all the differenceshort walk to the beachfront facingper dayshort staymini breakfollowing morningexcellent staystayed for nightsgood sizeon siteunloadbedsjon
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I think the majority of us agree that Premier Inn has a reputation for providing a reliable place to stay that's inexpensive, convenient, clean and friendly. We're staying in Bude, Cornwall and imagine our delight at finding a Premier Inn here. They have just been opened for 2 months so everything is bright, clean and friendly. Having said that, the staff here is just OTT with providing customer service. It's like they know what I want before I ask for it and they do everything they can to make it happen! I'm sitting at breakfast wondering how to make changes to my room while I'm having breakfast and the amazing Ge who has been waiting on me at breakfast just goes and sort the room out as well. What can you say but WOW!
I would be remiss and in the bad books with my daughter if I didn't mention Jon and Mark from dinner last night! Mark was absolutely fabulous with taking our order and getting our drinks and then what does he do but go cook our dinner, which was outstanding btw! Jon was very friendly and professional and my daughter insist that we make it back early so she can talk to Jon again, a true conversationalist for any age.
These people are amazing honestly and they all are incredible examples of what customer service means. If your'e in this part of the world, definitely make your way to Bude and check out the Premier Inn here.

Cynthia

Room Tip: All the rooms are new so take your pick.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Recommending following a one night stay in April.
Every member of staff we encountered was friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out.
The rooms were clean and modern and had everything we needed for a short-stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

First time staying in this new hotel. The usual high standards from this chain. Rooms aren’t huge or luxurious but everything is spotless and well equipped. Staff all very friendly and helpful.

Have stayed in Premier inns on many occasions, and have always found them to be of a good standard and good value for money.

Ate in the restaurant and although there is a very limited menu, our choice was well cooked and hot. Attentive, helpful staff.

Haven’t tested the breakfast this visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharon I
Reviewed 1 April 2018

clean rooms, great staff especially Mark, only problem in disabled room was having the emergency exit door, so no windows and unable to open the door. Evening menu a little limited, I guess it might change in the Summer?

Room Tip: disabled room was fine, with emergency exit out of the back.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We can not fault the service from this hotel, it was excellent they can not do enough for you, it made our holiday. I can’t recomend this hotel enough we can’t eait to stay again, great location great price! We can’t wait to come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family