“Ideal for easy access to exploring South Devon”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pleasant Maris

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Pleasant Maris
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ros W
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Ideal for easy access to exploring South Devon”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Well thought out house. Clean ,tidy and with everything one might need. I stayed in this area as I wanted to visit relatives in Totnes and Bovey Tracey and it was ideal. Also good for exploring Dartmoor and further afield .
Andy, the owner ,is very helpful and it is a pleasure to book with him. In fact I have booked again for August 2015.
Highly recommend !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
marieke K
Watford, United Kingdom
“a very plesant experiance”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

In general when I am going on holidays, I like to book self catering apartments and houses and have stayed in quite a few… This house in comparison to others I went to in the past has positively surprised me.

The House is clean and specious and located within a quiet area and close to public footpaths.. In general the house felt homely and lived in. We had no kids with us but, felt it would have been most suitable for smaller kids and were thinking to return with our nephew and nice (5 and 2 years old). The Garden is a good size ideal to have a barbeque in summer (I have not looked for a barbeque it was too cold…so I don’t know if there is one)or for kids to play in.

At arrival, there was already sugar, tee, coffee, frying oil and salt as well as cleaning materials at the house; all those small things, many holiday apartments and houses do not have and I very much appreciated that. Another thing I quite liked was that there were instructions on how to turn on the central heating and more hot water etc.

Really the only thing that I did not like was the shower upstairs. This however was not so bad as there is another, better one downstairs. I suppose the upstairs one is really meant to take baths rather than showers.

So all in all it was a lovely stay and I am glad I booked it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the property had everything one would first need at arrival e.g tee, coffee, hand soap etc
Liked least: the shower upstairs- but there is a second one on the ground floor
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 167
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing