This Premier Inn looks fairly new - built of the mellow yellow stone that is typical of the Wiltshire/south Cotswold region. A nice looking building and larger than any other Premier Inn we have stayed in so it was a bit of a trek from room to stairs. Rooms were normal good standard and the staff on reception were very friendly. The Brewers Fayre next door served a wide range of reasonably priced dishes and we were pleased with the quality of the evening meals we had on both nights, although we did find the portions were a bit generous! The Continental Breakfast was also good and the staff were very polite and friendly. It's also handy having a Morrison superstore just across the roundabout.
We drove round Chippenham town centre a couple of times in the dark, getting lost in the one way system and what we saw did not encourage us to visit during the daytime. However, we recommend the lovely little town of Malmesbury with its small Abbey, and Marlborough, with its historic town centre, is definitely worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kick back and relax in this picturesque, ancient market town on the edge of the idyllic Cotswolds ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Chippenham
- Premier Inn Chippenham Hotel Wiltshire