“Feet on the Ground(ed)”
Review of Cafe Grounded

Cafe Grounded
Ranked #63 of 117 Restaurants in Chippenham
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Description: A welcoming cafe bar, serving breakfast, lunch, stone-baked pizzas and locally-brewed beer and cider.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Popped in for lunch on a Saturday, all day breakfast for me and veggie breakfast for the beloved (not a vegetarian, just likes the food).

Nice Americano to drink, all polished off, filled to the brim!

The flooring and decor seemed to be of reclaimed timber, very green!

Not my first time there and it won't be my last.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in with a couple of my kids. Breakfast ordered, I went for the large one at £10. As you can see from my picture, it was large and the ingredients were quality. Yes this is twice the price of spoons but it really is a first class taste of quality.

The chocolate milkshake was very yummy according to my daughter.
Staff did ask if everything was ok with order but little other engagement.

Food prices fair, drinks on the pricy side.
Nice setting and building, I would return.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

OK, its 11 o'clock and we missed breakfast. Made up for it here with Vegan & trade English breakfast. Perched on two big, brown leather settees, we enjoyed our food while watching the big, brown River Avon sweep away several days of rain.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Came here at the weekend with my family and was greeted with lovely staff and food, perfect for a quick lunch

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I visited on Wednesday evening and had a lovely time; quick service, lovely food and polite staff
Would 100% recommend