The Avon Causeway(Christchurch)
USD 159
Hotels.com
Bure Lodge B&B(Christchurch)
USD 147
Premier Inn Christchurch Highcliffe(Highcliffe)(Great Value!)
USD 87
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Christchurch (East) Hotel(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
USD 80
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Christchurch(Christchurch)(Great Value!)
USD 93
Travelodge
    2,097 results
    All reviewsthe upper deck restaurantsalt roomsteam roomrelaxation roomchristchurch harboursea viewafternoon teacar parkchanging roomsgarden roomrestaurant staffsunday nightlovely locationwedding partyhengistbury headbirthday treatboth nights
    Reviewed 26 October 2015

We checked in here as a last minute after deciding on a weekend away as the weather was so good. On the Friday night we stayed at the sister hotel The Kings Arms where we had stayed previously, its about 1 mile away but they were full on the Saturday. The hotel and location is fantastic, we spent a lot of time outside on the Terrace enjoying a bottle of wine (or 2). The weather was so beautiful for late September we even managed to have breakfast outside. Because we booked so late our room was pretty tiny with no view, but decided on staying an extra night as they offered us a good deal for a Sunday night stay to include a £60 credit towards dinner in the upper deck. My only small criticism is the beds, they were so soft (and not very comfortable) and so were the pillows, the maid did try finding us slightly firmer pillows but struggled. We used the spa which was lovely and wasn't busy at all which was great. If you could pick up the rooms from The Kings Hotel and put them in the Christchurch harbour hotel........Everything would be 5 stars for me. But I would still return and book ahead so we could choose a bigger room with a view.

Room Tip: Waterside view room
    • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Lynda A
    Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend spent two nights at the Hotel and thought it was fantastic. Booked a standard double and was very fortunate to have been given one with views of the harbour which was beautiful to look at from the small balcony. The spa and pool facilities are very good, clean, modern & very relaxing. We didn't have any treatments so can't comment on that but hydrotherapy pool, salt room, steam & Sauna all very good! The gym is very small with no windows but has the basic equipment you would expect. Breakfast was very good and we also ate in the restaurant and the food was faultless! Staff were fantastic- we booked afternoon tea and they felt we had been waiting too long so received complimentary glass of champagne which the missus was pleased with! The highlight for me was that the hotel has its own kayaks for use on the harbour. Me & my girlfriend went out when the sun was setting & it was beautiful... free to use for hotel residents. Go on splash out that little bit more then average and you won't regret it- definitely going back!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

My wife booked a special deal for Tuesday night, which was excellent value for money. As it seemed so good I didn't hold out much of an expectation. I was very pleasantly surprised from the moment we arrived. The receptionist was on the phone and dealing with a customer that wanted directions. She acknowledged my wife straight away and whispered what is your name? My wife filled in the check in while she finished the call. The receptionist then apologised profusely. We were upgraded to a sea view. The hotel includes free WiFi and parking and all the staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The only downside is that the rooms are a bit small. We will definitely come back as we were left with a favourable impression.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank SCE1960
    Reviewed 20 October 2015

We were invited to a party at this hotel and decided to book a room and stay overnight. Could not get a parking space on arrival but eventually the services of valet parking became available. First impression is of a well looked after and fully staffed Hotel. Efficient reception and booked in very quickly. Somewhat disappointed with the size of the bedroom and the lack of any view from the small window. However the room was well fitted out and comfortable if alittle crowded. I believe the bedroom we had on the 4th floor may not have been of the same standard as those on lower floors. This was not reflected in the price of the room. The public areas were excellent with lovely views (especially from the patio) and the service was first class. Only the size of the bedroom stopped me awarding the full 5 stars to this stay.

Room Tip: Try for a room in the main building on level 2 overlooking the patio.
    • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
    Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I took my fiancé away for his birthday and was very impressed with our room. It over looked the harbour, they had decorated it for us and it was very sweet and clean. But. We had an evening meal down in the restaurant and EVERYTHING on the menu was fish, unless you went on a Sunday when they had a roast dinner available. We both dislike fish a lot, and I understand it's next to harbour, but there is no variety at all and it's dreadful if you are a vegetarian! Also it felt like everyone else in the restaurant was looking 'down their nose at us' for being young. You don't have to be older to have class and money despite what people think!! I emailed when I returned home saying how unhappy I was with it and I had no reply! Plus the car parking is dreadful, I would hate to take any nice or expensive car there! Breakfast how ever we did enjoy that, and the beds were lovely, just such a shame about the evening meal and the car park!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple