“Relaxing cafe”

Park’s Cafe Bar
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Droitwich
Price range: USD 7 - USD 18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Parks is a local, independent cafe, bar, restaurant serving homemade locally sourced food and drink.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have visited this cafe on many occasions always delighted with the pleasant service and lovely menu from lite bites to more larger meals very well presented, they do the most amazing hot chocolate one of the best here in Droitwich and I would say I have tried them all .

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Fab coffee stop with cheese and ham panini. We had deviated away from the Velo Birmingham route. Shame we have to finish the ride.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had been to the Jinney Ring restaurant and stood in the queue but could not find anything healthy to eat. In desperation we ended up in Park's. The menu is interesting and not boring. My friend had a smoked salmon sandwich and I had a Greek sandwich. We both enjoyed our sandwiches. I could have done without the crisps on the side and the bread was far too thick but if you picked through it all you could end up with a tasty lunch. I had a glass of excellent Shiraz with my sandwich.

I have been here before and had a good experience then. Service was good and if you have time you can chill out on a sofa and read the paper.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely relaxing atmosphere, very helpful staff and lovely coffee and cake. What more needs to be said?

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Welcoming staff - small but enjoyable menu. Have newspapers and magazines or read so good if on your own.

2  Thank meggie1335