We stayed in thei hotel just for a night away as we do not live that far from the hotel. This hotel is beautiful and very modern and clean.
It is set on the banks of the river thames near to Staines which is a nice town to shop and have lunch. In the summer you can sit outside and enjoy the river setting over a few drinks. It also has an outside pool as well as one inside with a sauna, gym and outside hot tub.
Our room had a river view and was small but very nice. it had everything we wanted. The bar area is very relaxing and the staff are very attentive. Breakfast is AMAZING. They even have their own honey bees so fresh honey for breakfast if you so desire it.
We had a great stay and wiull be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right on the banks of the river Thames we are the perfect location for a short break. Our family friendly hotel is near attractions, theme parks and fantastic sights. There's so much to do right here too with riverside walks, our award-winning spa, gorgeous riverside dining and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Runnymede on Thames reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Runnymede-On-Thames Hotel Egham
- Runnymede Hotel Egham
- Hotel Runnymede
- The Runnymede On Thames Egham, UK - England