All reviews bronte suite town centre complimentary water boutique hotel mini fridge power shower large shower superior room booked this hotel on arrival lovely hotel comfortable bed next morning great bathroom cooked breakfast bar food walk in shower
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

My friend and I have dined many times in the bar area of the hotel. The menu is great with different meals of the day changing frequently. We try to dine here at least once a week if possible. The staff are very good to us we are on first name terms. Even when it's busy they'll fit you in and it's never too long before your meal arrives...piping hot! Please don't take my word for it, go visit for yourselves. You will not be disappointed I can assure you.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Rooms were well designed but very small. The shower was huge which was fantastic and it was scalding hot as well! Would return if I was in the area but not in a hurry. Friendly staff, free WiFi and great breakfast!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Visited this hotel for a weekend break. We have stayed here before and as soon as we arrived the receptionist said welcome back. They are all so friendly all of the staff. The thing I like the most about this Hotel is the breakfast. You help yourself to fruit juice cereals etc. but they take your order for hot food which comes piping hot and freshly cooked. I hate the Buffett style which is usually half cooked and never warm. The breakfast here is superb. The rooms have a fridge and complementary water.

Room Tip: We requested close to a lift
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Olive M
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

So, my wife (32 weeks pregnant) and I decided that we needed a chance to disconnect from our hectic everyday lives. We found the Enniskillen Hotel and chose it as the place to relax.

Big mistake. I'll run through the flaws as quickly as possible... The car park is insufficient, the rooms are too small, the floor is made entirely out of squeak material that reacts to the slightest pressure and the shocking fact that they arrange for parties and blasting music to play through the night. With no sound protection, you hear everything and sleep is never going to happen. They don't mention any of this during booking in so choose according to your needs: do you want a hotel in which you can pay to not be able to sleep, where you pray that the squeaking in the adjacent rooms is someone or some couple trying to drown out the noise rather than the floors being that bad - where you'll constantly ponder as to the safety of your car. We're here to Sunday but we're likely to be checking out tomorrow morning. Really not impressed.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 25 September 2015

On arrival we were upgraded to a superior room it was a nice room but quite small so wonder how compact is a standard room. The room was clean but very dark due to the brown decor. A major problem was the extremely squeaky floor which meant one of us woke if the other needed to visit the bathroom. The worse experience was breakfast only one member of staff was on duty and she worked hard to hold it all together. The tables were loaded with dirty plates as this poor girl tried to keep the service going. The toaster was only toasting on one side the two coffee machines were playing up . The food was delicious so it was a shame that the overall experience was tainted by a shortage of staff. A disappointing visit.

Room Tip: Ask for one without a squeaky floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple