2,034 results
All reviews kove restaurant the outdoor hot tub sunday carvery health suite the grill leisure facilities first class lake view overlooking lough erne evening meal wedding reception steam room night break lovely hotel both nights birthday treat high standard
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stayed here for a mid-week break with evening meal. Were do I start this is a fantastic hotel in wonderful grounds. From we arrived the staff could not of been more helpful nothing was ever a problem for any member of staff. The hotel is first class, rooms are off a good size and the one we had ,had a lake view. My wife was on a walking stick (crutch) and every member of staff went out of there way to help her. From the dinning room staff in the Kove to the bar staff. Food in the Kove is off the highest standard and portions are plentiful served by very friendly and knowledgeable staff .Has a great spa well worth a visit. Will be going back to this great hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room with lake view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager180, Manager at Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear "holidayloverireland"
Thank you for your very kind review; we really appreciate your compliments. We are delighted your wife was able to enjoy our hospitality and we hope we will be welcoming you back again soon, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The Hotel is very clean and the view is wonderful.
Parking is a nightmare. First come first service bases as I was advised by the Manager. Reason being restaurant not only open to hotel guests but also the outside public plus its Spa Club members also. Don't plan in going out as you won't get your spot back!!!
The restaurant food was very unpleasing. Lack of vegetables and not even a choice on the menu. Never been served a Steak with no vegetables on plate only a few scoops of potato on a side plate...wouldn't say it meets all the food groups. Staffing inside the restaurant is crazy. There is no set one waiter or waitress taking or serving your food. I counted 6 people come to my table over the course of the meal. Never been in an operation like this before. Apparently by the Manager that is how they run it. Strange to say the lest????

I did talk and write to the Manger. I appreciated his feed back but sadly to say things won't change who I am just another guest . I would never recommend the Hotel to any of my friends in Ireland or here in North America where I live.

Room Tip: Lough view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear "Dorothy S"
Thank you for visiting from North America. We appreciate you explaining your point of view and for approaching our manager while on site. We will certainly take your comments on board and wish you safe travelling, kindest regards, leigh Watson, HR Manager.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I have stayed several times at this wonderful hotel. The decor has changed since the last time I visited and is absolutely stunning.
Bedroom was well appointed with everything one could need.
Food was excellent both at breakfast and evening meals.
All staff courteous, friendly and helpful.
Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Firast First floor room overlooking lake
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Manager180, Manager at Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear "Brindlecottage"
Thank you very much we appreciated your continued business and are delighted with your recommendation. Our team are always pleased to get a compliment, so thank you on their behalf. We look forward to your next visit, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Stayed in Killyhevlin for a midweek 3 night break. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were very friendly and helpful, including the restaurant and other staff. Hotel nice and warm. Food excellent, especially the 4 course meal which was part of the package. The hotel itself including the room was very clean. My wife really enjoyed the 'pancake maker' each morning at breakfast. It felt a very 'homely' hotel compared to some we have stayed in. Even some of the other guests would talk to us even though they didn't know us. Only small, insignificant to some problem s the lack of disabled parking spaces. It was only on the last day we managed to get a disabled parking space because we returned from our day trip early. I noticed on a couple of occasions people parked in these places even though they is not have a blue badge. Would definitely return, hopefully in the not too distant future. Thanks to all staff at the hotel for making our stay very enjoyable, especially as it was a birthday present for m wife.

Room Tip: Most rooms seem ok.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear "Billy W"
Happy birthday to your wife and we are delighted you opted to celebrate with us a Lakeside Hotel. Your compliments on your overall stay, the friendliness of the service you received and the quality of food are greatly appreciated by us all. We very much look forward to seeing you return again soon, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Killyhevlin Hotel for two nights. Location stunning. Hotel and staff 5 star.
Highly highly recommended.

As a disabled guest I found there was good parking. Lifts to bedrooms and the staff made every effort to help me.

The food was excellent with formal or informal dining. Breakfast was self service but nevertheless good and well-presented

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager180, Manager at Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear "_josephmckeever360"
Thank you for your compliments on your recent two night break at Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience and we thank you for your excellent recommendation. We look forward to you joining us again soon, kindest regards, Leigh Watson, HR Manager.