“Good pub food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I thought the gentleman who runs it was a bit frosty on arrival but soon warmed up during our stay. I had the leek and potato soup which was very thin, my husband ordered the spicy burger which was huge! He enjoyed it, and my daughter had the children's fish fingers, chips and peas which which 2 large battered fish goujons. Was nice to sit by the open fire and enjoy lunch after a long drive.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This pub was friendly and very welcoming, the food was delicious and very filling. Would definitely go there again!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I both had ribeye steaks I asked for mine to be medium rare my wife asked for well done, both came as we ordered a very good place to eat , good local beer as well. Lovely smell of an open fire.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have dined here many times and just recently we have dined there on a Friday evening twice a month. We have enjoyed the good food and since we now have a shih tzu that we adopted in August welcome the opportunity of taking him with us as dogs are allowed in the restaurant

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We have had a few nice meals here recently and yesterday popped in for a quick lunch. We only wanted something small and the bar lady said the sandwiches were quite a large portion with salad & chips on the side so we decided to share. When they brought the prawn sandwich they had plated up half each for us so me & hubs didn't have to fight over chips!
Also the tables outside have a lovely view over the Flookburgh countryside to the coast.
We will be back.