Lowest prices for your stay
USD 69
FindHotelUSD 55
eDreamsUSD 69
TravelocityUSD 55
1,544 results
All reviews afternoon tea all inclusive deal function room spa treatments swimming pool evening meal sauna and steam room scones food was lovely birthday treat stayed for one night self service natalie break prosecco disco groupon
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My stay here was for 3 nights. There was a gentleman named Chris who was very helpful and went out of his way a numerous amount of times to make his guest feel welcomed. I will definitely be coming back just for the 5 star service. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Uptown arrival I was greeted by a friendly receptionist who checked me in and offered me dinner & breakfast options however there was nothing vegan which is disappointing in 2021.
I then headed to my room and was shocked. It was dated, shabby and filthy. The coffee cups had not been cleaned, the shower curtain was filthy, the bath and sink had multiple pubic hairs, the bed linen was stained and the bath sheets were dirty.
I contacted reception who were apologetic and moved my room. On initial inspection the room looked cleaner however there was no shower curtain (although perhaps this was a relief). On closer inspection there was faeces all around the toilet and up the wall along with more stained linen.
I contacted reception again on the dirty room phone who took me to the third room. Here there was a faeces still in the toilet along with more pubic hairs in the bath.
We went on to the fourth room which was cleaner although not exactly clean and smelt. Additionally the shower had no pressure so I could not wash during my stay.
Whilst the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful the cleanliness and dated interior of the hotel would mean I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
3  Thank freshpowandveggies
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Stayed for 2 consecutive weeks in different rooms both well sized and clean comfy large bed - yes it’s 2 doubles together but can’t say I had any issues warm room boiling hot water staff couldn’t do more for you lots of tea and coffee and pet friendly
It’s not the Marriott And is a bit dated but I’d have no qualms about stayin again
Thank you to all the staff for making my stay pleasant

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank staceyRvn
Reviewed 25 November 2020 via mobile

Arrived on a wet evening, hotel a little tired, staff friendly & courteous. Booked in, ordered dinner & a wake up call for 06:30. Meal delivered to room promptly on time & meal was hot, unfortunately it was delivered uncovered & staff unmasked.
Hotel failed to provide the requested call at 06:30 - this was critical as I was in Grantham for an early operation at the hospital. I've been waiting for this op. for 5 months - if I'd missed the appointment I would have been delayed by weeks, possibly months.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mike520i
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Spent a night here, the hotel itself is a bit dated, seemed to have the opposite problem of other posters though, our room was very warm! Room was spacious though and I couldn't fault it for the price.

Date of stay: October 2020