“Great for all ages”

Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Grantham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic place for all ages. Staff are great and very supportive. Very safe as they keep numbers down so everyone has somewhere to bounce and not bump into each other

1  Thank 965lucylou
"activity"
"cafe"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Well organised and friendly. With allocated time slots it’s never too crowded, which is a good thing. Decent menu too - I recommend the pizza!

1  Thank Lee N
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Sat at jump revolution as a half term treat for the kids with friends. After finally getting to it on first impressions it’s very basic and not what we expected but with 4 eager children between 9 and 13 we had an open mind. Was greeted by a lovely lady called Gemma who booked us in, the children watched the safety video whilst we got a coffee.
I get it’s called jump revolution however what has infuriated me is the caramel coloured haired member of staff who countlessly kept shouting at my son. It got that bad that I told him to tell her your not my mum as every time he jumped, bounced, ran on to the next trampoline she was at him. I’m all for being safe but I feel my son has been singled out.
Secondly we paid for 2 hours, so the 2 jobsworths decided to chuck our children off, when we challenged them about how we had paid for a 2 hour slot they had to waste time and mess about getting a different coloured band.
My overall impression of Jump Revolution is very poor and not worth the time or money.
I’ve given 1 star for the whole concept as I think it’s a great idea and 1 star for gemma who’s a credit to your company

1  Thank St3phB
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Came here today to celebrate my sons 7th birthday. We pre-booked a 2 hour slot for 5 children. On arrival all arrived at different time . Only given 1 wrist band!!!! Apparently need 2 if book 2 hours!! Dad of birthday boy decided to try and book on Just so we can take pics of our son/friends on trampolines!! To be told fully booked.!!!Fair enough!! To watch next parent with child try!Told fully booked to which child begins to cry!! Totally feel for the child but surely rules are rules!!.....Oh no not the case health and safety clearly change rules as suits!! ...child allowed in..As parents we decide to not question and upset a young child further!! Thought it's ok we will just ask if we can just go on walkway with "socks" to take a couple of photos after being told fully booked!! ( if suits) To be told no!!!Fully booked!! You have to be booked on to walk near trampolines!! Fair enough clearly they always follow safety rules!! Don't get me started about my sons cake!! . Place could be amazing it all staff sang off same hymn sheet!! £130 and no pictures of sons Birthday!!Wouldn't recommend☹️ far better jump places