“Lovely lunch”

No 7 Bistro
Price range: USD 6 - USD 32
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We offer a range of meals from breakfast to dinner using the best of local produce when possible - fresh fish and shellfish from Sutherlands of Portsoy, beef from Grant's of Speyside and game from local estates - cooked in a comfortable atmosphere at an affordable price. Free WiFi and disabled friendly.
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in to avoid a passing storm and had a lovely lunch. The place isn't pretentious at all which we liked. The lady who served us was very friendly. Husband had fish and chips and I had fish chowder. Both were delicious.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We just randomly found this beautiful Bistro for lunch in the highlands (Grantown on Spey) during our vacation through Scotland. We ate Cured Herring with potato salad from Light Bites menu and Omelette with salmon fillings served with potatoes from the day menu. The food was delicious. We were very satisfied with the service and the warm atmosphere. They have reasonably assorted varieties for all types of tastes in both day menu and evening menu. And the prices are also surprisingly affordable for all. I would strongly recommend this place. Just remember to book a table. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays. It has facilities for disabled and free WiFi.

3  Thank passionshower
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Great wee restaurant with a great menu.
I had the venison and my wife had the crab.
Food was excellent and the price was right.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch today . Everything was lovely and homemade , but Special mention for the Crab Morney this was amazing .lovely Merlot too ! Such a friendly welcome . We will be back

Reviewed 6 September 2018

My only complaint is about myself- I should have ordered a while one as it was so good! The wine and desert was lovely as well. Hard working staff, friendly.