We were given room number 30 which was supposed to be a double. Smallest double bedroom I have ever seen. the "bathroom" was a shower room with toilet situated in a cupboard on the wall accessible by steep steps. The washbasin was in the bedroom, next to the old fashioned portable defunct television set. The bedding was a mismatch of ancient sheets and blankets. I cannot comment on the food in the hotel since we only stayed a few minutes. By the time we left the bedroom the manager has disappeared. We therefore took our leave and booked into a nearby hotel with clean modern facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are assured of a warm welcome at this sea front hotel. Family run, we have 40 bedrooms all en-suite 4 of them have disabled friendly wet room showers and balconies overlooking wellesley park. We can cater for coach parties or individuals. Special diets etc. with at least 4 nights live entertainment you dont have to go far to enjoy yourselves. We have a new lift to all floors please give us a try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Otel, Odigeo, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Sea Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hadleigh Gables Great Yarmouth
- The Sea Princess Great Yarmouth, Norfolk