All reviews a bit tired plenty of hot water large room an update sea front comfy bed single bed wellington pier friendly hotel stayed here for one night enjoyable stay gt yarmouth pleasure beach a lovely stay seafront wayne rabbits
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Shame the hotel needs lots of work! Very poorly maintained, picture fell off the wall on to my head, hooks falling off the bathroom door, screws hanging out of the door handles.... room 214 not great, wouldn’t stay again due to health and safety!!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

£100 for 3 nights, room 102 very hot all
the time even with a fan. shower wasn’t great and decor outdated. Great location although breakfast buffet didn’t have much choice for £7. Staff all very friendly.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here recently with my partner and our dog. Firstly the Hotel is super dog friendly and would recommend it to anyone for that reason alone.
So check in.. lovely gentlemen, checking us in explaining everything despite my rudeness of cheering at the foot all streamed from my phone. Quick check in and off to the top floor to our room.
Let a start with the negatives.. The leather sofa in the room 203 is rippled and looking not Amazing, however if this is usually used as a dog friendly room totally accept it and have no issues with it, the door didn't open fully, the wall stopped it so tight squeeze into the room. But not a massive issue.. yea the decor could do with a slight update, but then would that mean an increase in price..?
We didn't eat so cannot comment on that.. the location is perfect.. just out of the way but close enough to everything too. If you're paying £70 for 1 night it's exactly what I expect. It's so comfy and relaxed and the staff are great, don't expect a 5 start hotel for the price you pay.. I would definitely stay again as we had no issues or felt it was unclean that we wouldn't stay..
All in all a great hotel with a great price of the stay..
Oh and the Love Hearts in the room are a really nice touch, small but made me smile

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We have a 4 month old son, so we decided to take him to where we used to go as kids. It's a change of scenery for him. This hotel seemed cheap and cheerful and very close to the seafront. When booking I requested a ground floor family room with a cotbed. Had no response so I gathered this request was met. When we got there (with pram and many bags etc.) we were told they saw our request but didn't have ground floor family rooms, they were all on the upper floors. Not only that but they don't have a lift!! If I was told this I wouldn't have booked it!! We lugged everything up 4 sets of narrow stair cases with our baby as well of course. Cotbed was a travel cot with a bit of cardboard as the flooring so my boy wasn't going to sleep on that. We had to take a matress off of the spare bed and use that on the floor for him. Plus the emergency exit window would only open about 2 inches so we'd be screwed in a fire. It's outdated and dangerous so I wouldn't recommend especially to families.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here loads definitely my favourite hotel in Great Yarmouth. And Iv stayed at a few. Iv tried a lot of the very cheap and not so cheerful but this hotel pips the lot. The staff are all VERY friendly! I haven’t yet tried the bar or the restaurant but I always say I’m going to as it smells amazing but normally I am flying through for somewhere to rest my head for work. The rooms are all lovely! Never once had anything to complain about. but I do have to give a special mention to the honeymoon suit which is the one room which had a bath to die for!

Thank you The Comfort.
For always such a lovely warm friendly stay.

Date of stay: June 2018