“Lovely and Friendly”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was formerly called Lazzarellas for which there are several Reviews existing - see the list as I informed you at the end of last year it would be closing. The new owners have improved everything. New decorations, new menu and crockery etc.
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place was hard to find, but we rang and said we couldn't find it and the owner (Katie) came and found us. Food was amazing and lovely service I couldn't fault anything. It is small, cosy and romantic a perfect little restaurant. I feel like I was dining with friends rather than being waited which was lovely. Highly recommended if you want something different whilst in Great Yarmouth not your typical seaside restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank L0u1se2013

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Service: 5/5
Food: 2/5
Wine: 1/5
Ambience: 4/5
Value for money: 2/5

We visited from London and feel reticent to leave this because the service was excellent. The staff were friendly and lovely. However I have never been to a restaurant with one choice of wine.....one red (merlot), one white (pinot) and one rose (pinot blush). They are not wines we drink but we had no choice. I feel awful writing this but it needs to be said that there should be a choice of at least 3 of each. Regarding the food, again i feel bad because clearly the chef was a good man but whilst my starter was good my bfs was very oily (scallops). There was no vegie main and I pre ordered and asked for arribiatta, which was not a garlic tomato sauce but penne with tomatoes and vegetables. There was about 4 portions of pasta per person. We were charged 13.95 per person for mains. I am from London and that is still too much to pay for pasta and vegetables. Its a lovely place and lovely staff but a few simple changes could make this into a wonferful place. We tipped because this is not a staff issue.

5  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Amazing little restaurant once you've found it. Having said that we don't want to many people finding it or we'll have to wait even longer for a table Food, service,menu, comfort, everything you could want for a great meal out. And because it's so cosy it's peaceful and relaxing. Got to be top of the list for Yarmouth eateries ☺️

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Tricia A
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Went to this restaurant today 19/05/2017 for lunch could not fault it in anyway the food service and decor were brilliant we will be going again and would say to anyone thinking of going do it you will be so happy thank you courtyard for make us happy Alan,Carol Blundeston

1  Thank dogman177
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Food was lovely, big portions, very tasty even side salads had garlic butter dressing which was very nice. Room was small and very cosy, service great and food was brought out without long waiting times like most places. Waitress was very helpful and polite and didn't feel rushed once we'd eaten. Only downside of the place was that accidentally took a wrong turn down one of the Yarmouths rows you wouldn't know it was there. Will definitely be returning

2  Thank E4660DRjamieb