“Good quality home cooked food!”
Review of The Regent

The Regent
Ranked #26 of 368 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant in the heart of Great Yarmouth. We have an extensive and great value menu to suit most customers. We are always willing to adapt our dishes where possible to suit your needs so please do ask. We also offer many gluten free dishes. We can cater for most occasions and will go out of our way to make it special. Don't hesitate, call us now to discuss your needs and we will try our very best to make your experience with us memorable.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Great choice of dishes and reasonably priced. Warm and friendly atmosphere. Service quite slow but worth the wait.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant whilst looking around and saw the outside menu and thought it was reasonably priced, we were not disappointed, we all ate different meals it was all freshly cooked to order and I must say I am incredibly fussy and there is usually something if not all of my food I don't like when eating out, not the case this time!!! Four clean empty plates. Would recommend and will defiantly visit again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

As coach driver and courier we brought 61 people to the town and visited this restaurant in our break
Whilst the food was lovely the service was awful. We ordered 2 meals and 2 coffees, the drinks were brought over about 20 minutes later and after 50 minutes I asked where our food was and the waitress said she would find out 10 minutes later I asked again and the food was served. My partner asked for ketchup and we ordered more coffe.
By the time the coffee arrived my partner had eaten the majority of his meal and when I mentioned the ketchup the waitress shrugged her shoulders saying she had forgotten and did we still want it which we declined as there was only a little bit if fish left on my partners plate.
The only thing that came quickly was the bill
Not somewhere to go if you're o a tight schedule

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Returned again this year to this amazing restaurant lamb roast dinner lovely speedy service friendly staff

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Popped in very busy didn’t have to wait long for our meal hubby had over cooked liver and onions I had roast beef had to search for the beef one slice covered in veg, which I don’t eat .