“Raving about the Regent!!”
Review of The Regent

The Regent
Ranked #14 of 329 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant in the heart of Great Yarmouth. We have an extensive and great value menu to suit most customers. We are always willing to adapt our dishes where possible to suit your needs so please do ask. We also offer many gluten free dishes. We can cater for most occasions and will go out of our way to make it special. Don't hesitate, call us now to discuss your needs and we will try our very best to make your experience with us memorable.
“Raving about the Regent!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Well after reading reviews about the Regent, here on trip advisor my family and I decided to have our evening meal the last night of our holiday.
The inside was very welcoming and the waitress greeted us and took is to our seat. All the staff including the chef were very hospitable and the food is absolutely amazing!
My dad and I had the most amazing mixed grill and my mum had the pork medallions, aparently the leek sauce was to die for!!
Everything is home made (including the chips) and extremely well presented. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and those who have given bad reviews about this place clearly havent eaten at the same place!!
This place should be no1!! Cant wait to come back here next year! Nom nom :)

2 Thank Mitchelin86

Wrexham
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We had a lovely meal at the regent, the service was friendly and welcoming and the food was excellent. Good children's menu with lots of choice for our 1 year old son. All very reasonably priced. Can recommend the fish and chips but all meals being served looked good.

essex
“lovely food and service”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

This was the 1st time we had eaten in the regent but it will not be the last. The food we had was lovely, I had haddock boiled in milk and my other half had the meatballs,even thou we were stuffed we just couldn't leave without trying the sherry triffle and rhubarb crumble. So glad we did. The service was just as good as the food.

I can't wait for my next vist as i overheard the lady behind me saying how good the beef stew and dumplings were

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank julesbu
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Michelin style quality food, amazing!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Had the rack of lamb with douphinois potatoes, puréed parsnip and peas in a beautiful sauce. It was cooked to perfection, the regent stands out from all the other restaurants down regent road and along the seafront, it could quite happily be a top restaurant in london! Great value for money too!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank tammy1990
Nottingham, England
“Great food, great choice, great value, great service”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We had a three choice menu for £18.95 pp. This included a sirloin steak which was very well cooked and very tasty, one of the best I have had in England. Good location. Would eat there again. First time visit too based on trip advisor reviews.

• Visited November 2011