“Stunning food & service.”
Review of Moments

Moments
Ranked #13 of 368 Restaurants in Great Yarmouth
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After 3 years we finally made it to this lively restaurant. Was greeted politely and asked if we required any drinks and then shown the menus and special dishes.
Food was superbly cooked and presented perfectly. The fish dishes I had were perfectly cooked and were so tasty and fresh,my wife had real proper steak after a fish starter and loved it. This is without at doubt going to be a regular on our eating out places to visit.Excellent in every aspect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For some reason I was anticipating a restaurant with slightly-dated homely decor but expected the food to be really good.

I was wrong. Inside, both the bar area and the restaurant are really well presented, furnished and set out and the food was much better than really good, it was exceptional. Everything seemed to be cooked and presented to perfection. The sauces with the mains were gorgeous, and the prices being not that much more than you pay in a lot of pubs these days were good value.

The home-made puddings were amazing and the ice cream they came with lovely and creamy. I particularly recommend the chocolate orange cream cheesecake.

The number of times I have been to the area over the years I can't believe I haven't come across Moments before. From now on I will want to visit every time.

Well done to all connected to this outstanding establishment.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

This is the third visit we have had to this lovely family restaurant.
Greeted in the bar with a warm welcome. We had a browse through the menus whilst having our drinks.
The service from start to finish was brilliant. Our meals were really tasty, piping hot, even the plates. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very relaxed & comfortable, it has been decorated since our last visit.
Dawn even gave my Mum a drink on the house as they were both sharing the same birthday.
Highly recommended this restaurant if you are visiting the area but you must book or will be disappointed for sure as the restaurant is always busy.

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Dont know where to start as I can’t praise this restaurant enough , the ambience, service and food all perfect . Our evening was spent with friends, we all chose different meals , we all agreed that every mouthful was delicious. The manageress and her staff all so welcoming and friendly, nothing to much trouble ( we had a very fussy eater in our group who wanted to change all her menu choices ) .

A no telephone sign on the restaurant door , loved this !!!
Will certainly be returning when we revisit the area in October.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

While here on holiday staying at a local park , we decided to visit this restaurant and so glad we did. We all had different things the service was excellent, the steaks mealted in your mouth.