“An amazing experience”

The Escaporium
Ranked #1 of 18 Fun & Games in Halifax
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Halifax's First Live Escape Room games at Berwick Street Mills and The Piece Hall. Can you and your team crack the codes, solve the puzzles and reveal hidden secrets in order to make your escape from the themed room within 60 minutes?
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have now done both of the escape rooms at the Halifax Escaporium. Both are amazing. We have done other escape rooms elsewhere since and they do not achieve the same level as here at the Escaporium.

All reviews
"solving puzzles"
in 4 reviews
"piece hall"
in 29 reviews
"staff member was lovely"
in 3 reviews
"brilliant room"
"real challenge"
in 2 reviews
"without giving too much away"
"fun hour"
"free bottles of water"
"brief introduction"
"brain cells"
"twists and turns"
"minutes left"

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I purchased 4 tickets for this escape room, and visited yesterday-A superb activity that really gets you thinking and working as a team. Although it took us slightly longer than an hour to escape, we managed and had a good laugh in the process. Guide was friendly and helpful and explained the scenario well, the complimentary bottle of water upon entry was a welcome addition. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My partner & young teenage sons have done both of the rooms at Escaporium in the past month & have loved them both! They can’t wait for the 3rd room to open so they can try & crack that within the hour!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

What else would you do on your birthday....fantastic time! We went as a team of two and escaped with minutes to spare! This is my favourite room so far, I loved the theme. You can tell a room thats been built by escape room enthusiasts and this is one. The puzzles were great really got you thinking a few hints were needed but loved it all. Came bursting out the door yelling that was fantastic!! Cant recommend highly enough.

1  Thank Yorkylass82