“First class bacon rolls”
Review of Skipidock Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Skipidock Inn
Ranked #31 of 42 Restaurants in Lerwick
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Bacon rolls and coffee at the Skipidock is one of the essential Shetland experiences! Not only will you get a roll absolutely stuffed full of bacon, the whole thing will come in much cheaper than anywhere else nearby. Yes, the decor might be a little dated, but this friendly cafe never fails to provide tasty, filling and good value food, whether for snacks or main meals. I also recommend the burgers - cheesy, yummy, delicious!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great place to go for lunch or a large dinner, plenty big portions, the coleslaw is utterly amazing! good variety of food for all ages, I have been in when it is very busy and they never run out of any of the food on the board. Very quick with orders and very organised and friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have been here on numerous occasions when visiting the area and one of my "must" Shetland experiences is to have one of their panini's with their delicious sweet & sour sauce during my stay. Once I have had it, I always want to come back for more. The service is fab; very quick and efficient, i've never had any problems. The range of seating makes for a comfortable visit each time. They have a good range of homely foods, (I just really love their panini's and sauce!!) at fair prices. It's what you expect from a cafe really.

I will continue to come here when in the area.

1  Thank Willowette
Reviewed 1 September 2013

came here for lunch today with son and the Mr, son and i asked for scampi, huge amount of scampi, nice chips salad and coleslaw, the Mr had a chicken and mozzarella panini, with salad, good basic cafe food served quickly, don't expect masterchef, but good plain cafe food at a good price.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have avoided going to the Skipidock ever since I was in my teens because the cafe is so busy I can't find a table to sit at. The cafe looks too old in today's modernisation.