“Brilliant!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Stanley T
Arrochar, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!!”
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Excellent accommodation, lovely location. Gillian and Steve couldn't do enough for us, so friendly and welcoming, the perfect hosts!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the facilities and the welcome received.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Unst
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

10 Apr 2014
Thanks Norna, I think I met in with everyone else, but never caught up with you! We truly hope that you and Ian did enjoy the wedding, certainly everyone else seemed too - despite the hour less in bed ;-)
Thank you for choosing us to stay with,
Uyeasound
Reviewed 8 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Apr 2014
Hi Anita, wir blyde you enjoyed your jaunt tae da mainland. ~MAybe see you again somtime soon,
Aberdeen
Reviewed 4 April 2014 for a stay in March 2013

4 Apr 2014
Thank you Sathaya, we are glad you all enjoyed your short break to Shetland. Kind Regards,
Jane C
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Great place for the business traveller”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Up on business every few weeks, this offers a home from home (without the kids!!)....spotlessly clean, excellent wifi (and printers available if needed) and very helpful owners; I was able to get on with my work and not feel i was boxed in a room. I was met to show me the way and even a complimentary bottle of beer from the new brewery as well as basics (inc fab biscuits) - and all info you could ever want on What to do in Shetland with an up to date list of events ! Also a backpack supplied for walkers, as well as music, books and dvd player! Best place i have stayed as a business traveler in a long time...will be back for both leisure and business!! Clearly customers are the focus here and that is rare!!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Mar 2014
Thank you Jane for your very kind reveiw, we are glad Peerie Swaabie met your needs and will be delighted to have you back to stay again - though I should mention that we no longer offer the printer option, because demand was so sparodic and spaced out that the ink would dry out between uses! However we are happy for folks to us our own printer in the office.
Kind Regards,
Gillian & Steve :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing