Review Highlights
This Odeon cinema really needs to pull its socks up

I just paid about £10 to see the new Star Wars film for a second time. This was the same price as... read more

Reviewed 31 December 2015
couchmagpie
Leicester, United Kingdom
Our Sunday Eve Time-Travel

We have developed a habit of visiting most Sunday evenings to support the Odeon in the face of... read more

Reviewed 20 March 2017
A B
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Great value, local cinema with a good shop area and all the latest releases. We booked online and it was very easy, there were booster seats for the smaller kids, and a family ticket was much cheaper than the larger cinemas. There is also free parking next door if you go on Sunday. The only downside is that the seats are a bit hard - will take a cushion next time.

1  Thank TheFrugalFamily
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

It has so many original features, it is the most amazing building. It deserves to be supported and kept going for being so true to itself. Bear in mind that without extensive remodelling (which would be morally criminal), there is only so much that can be modernised. They have, I believe done the best possible and not ruined the place.
I watch films here all the time and prefer entering and leaving here after watching a film than any of the larger cinemas.

1  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

This cinema was the first cinema I'd ever visited and it looks just the same. Yes it's not modern as the other cinemas in Leicester but it's got that old charm you can't get anywhere else.

1  Thank Danielle J
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

If you like your cinemas Filthy, with Broken chairs, choking blow heaters from the 70s and No disabled access then this is the one for you!!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

we have been 3 times recently and every time has been as bad as the last so unfortunately we are going to stop using this cinema and wait for the new one to open.

Last night we went to see Batman vs Superman (a film i was very excited about) and when we got there the film was subtitled. Nobody told us about this and i felt like it ruined it for me. We told the woman at the counter and she said i should've been told and would pass the message on but I'm not confident this will have happened.
Last time we went i had to go out near the start and ask them to turn the volume up because the film was so quiet that me, my girlfriend and all the other people around us couldn't hear what was being said.

Sort it out guys, a new cinema is coming to town and if this doesn't improve then i think you're really going to struggle to stay open!