We stayed in this premier inn in Lowestoft, as we were spending a few days in suffolk, viewing houses.
Very friendly and very helpful staff, even the maids.
Family room was what you expect from a premier inn.
Good room rates.
Rooms were very clean and tidy, and cleaned every day while you were out.
Good comfortable beds
This premier inn is in a busy area and situated by a main road, but windows were thick enough not to let any noise from outside in.
We had a good nights sleep.
Nice soft water area
The beefeater resturant next door, was very reasonable, not too expensive, great tasty food, and friendly and nice helpful staff, took time to chat to you even though they were busy.
A good dining experience was had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the aptly-named "Sunrise Coast" with Pleasurewood Hills theme park just down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Lowestoft
- Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel Suffolk