All reviews sea view coast restaurant third floor deluxe room birthday dinner small balcony christmas party sea front lovely hotel special thanks great room comfy bed evening meal an upgrade stayed for one night cooked breakfast family room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think some reviews on here are being very generous. The hotel room wasn't as nice as we hoped it would be and there were lots of cracks in the walls. Although, the hotel does have a nice view if you get a sea view.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Victoria on Sunday night using the super saver Sunday deal- we had a fantastic time. We arrived at 12:30 on the Sunday and was able to have a 3 course lunch, service was fantastic and food was delicious, we chose not to have the afternoon cream tea as we was still full and wanted to enjoy dinner as well then we had our evening meal which we were able to choose up to 3 courses but we chose to have 2 as we were full up.
Breakfast the next morning was also very good, choice of cereals, toast, fruit etc then various hot food options to choose from.
Price was £70 per person for the night, 3 course lunch, afternoon cream tea and 3 course dinner then breakfast the next morning. We paid a £20 supplement to have a sea view room. Amazing price for what was included.
My husband is in a wheelchair and we had room 103 which was very spacious and perfect for us with a sea view which made it even more special. Tea, coffee, hot choc and biscuits in the room along with 2 bottles of water.
Adam and his team made sure we were well looked after and we will definitely be back. We have also had many family meals here on other occasions and have always had the best time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018

This hotel is ideally placed with in Lowestoft to enjoy promenade walks going north and south for miles. When we stayed it was quiet, receptionist was friendly and got us more bath towels as we only had one set in the room. Some rooms have sea view some have street view. The dinner from the special menu (2 courses for £18.00) either starter and main or main and dessert was just right and very well presented. You could also have 3 courses, if you could manage it! The room was clean, a little bit old fashioned in furnishing but that didn’t matter.

Room Tip: We had a street view but some rooms have a sea view.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Having completed over 30 'stays' at the Victoria I can honestly say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time being looked after by Adam and his team. I have been made very welcome and I think that I have probably stayed in every room. Great to have a room overlooking the beach to see both the sun go down and the sun coming up. Adam has established a good team and all are extremely friendly and welcoming. In addition, I have enjoyed many meals at the hotel and can definitely recommend the fish and chips. Well worth a stay if visiting Lowetsoft.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I would like to thank the staff for all there hard work in making our daughters wedding day perfect.
Our room was comfortable and very clean with tea/coffee making facilites in the room.
Staff were helpful and polite
The food was very good and breakfast was lovely, would definatly recommend as a place to stay and the location great on the beach front, they are making improvements to some areas as this is an old building

Room Tip: ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family