“Great Breakfast, Cool Place.”
Review of Greedo

Greedo
Ranked #20 of 121 Restaurants in Lymington
Price range: USD 5 - USD 19
Description: Modern British brasserie in the heart of Lymington serving fresh, local food. Breakfast, brunch and lunch with evening and weekend events.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited Greedomwith my two children for breakfast and we were all very impressed! They both ordered the buttermilk pancakes and gave them a resounding thumbs up. I had the poached egg and avocado on sourdough which was superb. We all loved the decor of Greedo-especially like the cute enamel individual teapots they use. The staff were super friendly, great service.

1  Thank Tina W

Reviewed 28 March 2018

tried this as told v good, but the problem is that they are turning people away service slow and a bit hap hazard. I had a sky bacon sandwich on a bun and opted for hash brown and a egg. the bun was nice, but knife made it impossible to cut through it. asked for steak knife, didn't have any. asked for sharper knife which wasn't forthcoming, what people should do is eat their own food. you can't eat a brioche burger with an egg and not fire it all over the place. need to think that through che!..

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Greedo is my favourite place to go, whether it’s for a quick coffee on a work break or popping in with family or friends. The food and staff are absolutely superb. I visit every week if I can and each time ; this great place doesn’t let me down! The pancakes are a delight and also the burgers! Definitely recommend to anyone in lymington!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We found this by accident whilst exploring Lymington, and what a lucky find. It is comfortable and quirky, the staff are very friendly and helpful but the food is the ace up the sleeve. There is a delicious and varied menu with all sorts of interesting ideas. A shame we have to go home before we could work our way through the entire menu. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Superb and comfortable little diner with friendly staff. Very good value for money. Delicious food and lovely atmosphere. May well be our new haunt!