“Lovely Find”

Elbourne's Tea Emporium
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018

What a nice special tea room, had a lovely lunch with friends and we all agreed it was superb. Homemade was truly homemade. Not many of these places left now so I wish them every success.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We were looking for somewhere to have a bowl of soup or similar, something to 'fill a little hole' and decided to give Elbourne's a whirl. We were swayed by the sign which promised homemade soup and two were on offer within. My choice was the pea and ham, wifey went for the veg and barley. Both were excellent choices. I have never had a pea and ham soup with such large chunks of ham. It left me in no doubt that the soup was not from a tin! Very tasty. Tea and a cappuccino to follow. Friendly staff to boot, what is not to like? Highly recommended, well worth a visit to Elbourne's Tea Emporium.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered leek and potato soup to go with a panini. What came had bits of chicken in . I left it . When we questioned the owner she replied the leek and potato was a bit bland . Sorry what if I'd been vegetarian and as I never eat chicken I wouldn't have ordered it . Coffee only acceptable and only available in very small cup

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We had two different paninis which were served with a small salad and a small dish of coleslaw. Paninis were well filled and hot. Cafetière of coffee and some delicious coffee cake to follow. Cake was fresh and moist.
Staff were very welcoming and efficient. I would have welcomed a better quality napkin as the one that came with lunch was stretched around the cutlery and was small and very thin! I ended up using paper handkerchiefs which were much better.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Made me and my family feel very welcome. The children also loved it. Food was all homecooked and taste amazing. The cakes were to die for and we even took some home. Also purchased gifts. Would highly recommend.