“Birthday Meal”

The West Beach Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 205 Restaurants in Lytham St Anne's
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I celebrated my birthday on the 25th April 14, with an amazing meal in the restaurant at the Clifton Arms.... What we can say... It was amazing , from us arriving, to leaving everything was first class, the Gentleman who greeted us and tended to our needs and the waiting on staff, a young lady in particular, where second to none, my birthday was a special day and I am so pleased that I spent it at the Clifton Arms... Cant wait for our next visit.

1  Thank JillandWarren

Reviewed 26 November 2013

This cafe is always pretty full, so that indicates the high standard of the place. Open all year round, and offers a fantastic variety of foods, from sandwiches to full meals, desserts, ice cream - the fish and chips are particularly recommended ! Lovely location by the beach, especially in the summer sitting outside. Well worth a visit !!

Reviewed 28 January 2012

The food was lovely especially the breakfasts. All foos was hot and well presented

1  Thank Edward C
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My Husband & I booked our table for 7.30pm as we were staying the night in the hotel, we were given canapes in the bar while we looked at the menu, very nice too, we ordered our food & wine and when we got to our table which was next to the window(nice view) there was a jug of iced water on the table, our wine was poured for us, we were served with warm flavoured bread rolls ( smelt lovely) My starter was scallops the best I have ever had, my Husband had the warm shrimps yummy! main courses was steak for me and lamb for my husband, everything was served with great presentation, sorry can not comment on the sweets, we were too full to try one, but the food, service by the lovely and professional staff were first class. We could not have better in a five star hotel. Next morning we had breakfast here also, we knew it was going to be good, and it was, plenty of choice, everything nice and fresh, eggs cooked to your liking, could not wish for more! Thankyou to the excellent chef and staff for a fab stay, Stephanie & Stephen Scholes from Rochdale

3  Thank scissors33