“Proper Greek moussaka!!! ”

M & M Munch Greek Food Takeaway
Ranked #112 of 207 Restaurants in Lytham St Anne's
Price range: USD 3 - USD 22
Description: We are Traditional Greek cuisine takeaway located in Lytham St' Anne's. Quality is our goal and not quantity. We buy our products from local suppliers and we cook for you the same way we cook in our home :)
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice and tasteful moussaka, cozy atmosphere and Michalis the owner and chef apparently there is friendly, kind and makes u feel good, well done. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nice, cozy restaurant with very tasty cuisine. Lovely service by smiling waiters, nice vibes and ambiance. Decent prices.So all in all certainly worth a bit of a wait.

1  Thank Marinos V
Reviewed 19 January 2017

congratulations to M& M MUNCH good atmosphere , friendly staff , clean place and excellent breakfast

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Fantastic qualitativ food for very good prices.
High hygienic standards and very polite and gentle stuff.
Good location.
Already on my list for my next trip to Blackpool again.
I can definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Wow ....I was there with my family and friends to take dinner, food and staff was amazing. ..congratulations for everyone.
Was first time and I recommend this with my heart. ..
Everything is sunshine and friendly service.